(silently) interrupted. If this is the case the ISO image is defective,

and the data in the missing parts cannot be accessed (sometimes one can

even "hear" this because of the sound the CD-ROM drive makes due to

repeated read attempts). This is fatal because the directory tree is

written at the beginning of the CD, so it is usually complete. Thus,

you can correctly read the directory tree of the CD. However, reading the

actual contents of the missing parts is impossible (in other words,

accessing the contents fails). Some possible solutions can be found in the

section "What are MD5 files?" and "How can I get the CD?".

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Q: 我下載了KNOPPIX 通過WWW/FTP 或得到了一個被下載的版本從朋友。我的個人電腦將解雇它, 但bootup 攤位在位元或我只看背景圖片之後, 並且為什麼發生。要繼續?

A: 您只可能得到了部份下載, 或下載(沈默地) 被中斷了。如果這是實際情形ISO 圖像是瑕疵的, 並且資料在缺掉零件無法被獲取(有時你可能平衡"hear" 這由於聲音光碟驅動器牌子由於重覆的讀的企圖) 。這是致命的因為目錄樹被寫在CD 的開始, 因此它通常是完全的。因而, 您能正確地讀CD 的目錄樹。但是, 讀缺掉零件的實際內容是不可能的(換句話說, 訪問內容失敗) 。一些可能的解答可能被發現在部分什麼是MD5 files?" 並且如何可能我得到CD?" 。

Source(s): 翻譯的~~有些會怪怪的!
  • 2 decades ago

『您只可能得到了部份下載, 或下載(沈默地) 被中斷了。如果這是實際情形ISO 圖像是瑕疵的, 並且資料在缺掉零件無法被獲取(有時你可能平衡"hear" 』

你在馬路上唸著「鬼東西」,大部分的人會當你是瘋子....

還有 Yahoo Knowledge+的投票不一定就是最好...有些人是看文字是不是彩色而投票的...

拜託!如果你讓前兩個人的翻譯出去,我會不承認我是TW的!!

• 2 decades ago

為了避免"瓜田李下"之嫌

交付投票

2005-01-24 19:07:03 補充:

to ^_^

您放心, 我不會讓這種事情發生的

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Q: 我經由全球資訊網/文件傳送協議下載了 KNOPPIX 或者得到了一個被下載的版本從一朋友。 我的個人電腦將解雇它,但是 bootup 在一點點或我背後的貨攤只見到背景照片,而且沒事別的發生,並且為什麼會發生。要繼續 ?A: You possibly only got a partial download, or the download was (silently) interrupted. If this is the case the ISO image is defective,A:  你可能地只得到了一個部分的下載,或下載是(默默地)打斷。 如果這是國際標準組織影像是有缺陷的情形, and the data in the missing parts cannot be accessed (sometimes one can even "hear" this because of the sound the CD-ROM drive makes due to repeated read attempts). 而且資料在不見的部份中不能夠被取得(有時一個罐子因為聲音甚至 " 聽到 " 這唯讀光碟機發出適當的到重複的閱讀嘗試). This is fatal because the directory tree is written at the beginning of the CD, so it is usually complete. Thus, you can correctly read the directory tree of the CD. 因為目錄樹是,所以這是死亡事故寫從最初的地方 CD ,因此它通常是完全的。 因此,你能正確地讀 CD 的目錄樹。  However, reading the actual contents of the missing parts is impossible (in other words, accessing the contents fails). 然而,讀那不見的部份真實內容是不可能的(換句話說,訪問內容失敗)。Some possible solutions can be found in the section "What are MD5 files?" and "How can I get the CD?". 一些可能的解決方案能被發現在那節 " MD5 檔案是什麼 "? 而且”我能如何得到 CD"?。取得內容失敗)。希 望 給 你 中 英 對 照對 你 有 幫 助

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.