Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

Affair?

Do you consider a relationship with a married person (without having sex) as an affair?

How far can we go? I mean where's the "point" that is "safe" for us not to betray our spouse and at the same time enjoy the friendship contently?

I am confused.

I need people's advise.

Thank you.

I am NOT asking for translation. Thanks.

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually I think you are not confused at all. In fact, the very moment that you have asked the question, you have an answer in your mind already. You just need to face it and make a decision. the important thing is, you have to be comfortable with your decision otherwise you would live in pain. If you think the relationship is going to be sexual and it would change your life, then you would need to make a decision. Yes, I think you know all the options there that's available to you.

Maybe he is like a candy that you have always wanted to have, you just feel that you've met him too late... Well, my friend's wife liked me [a lot], but I decided not to hurt my friend. Hope this help.

2 decades ago

哈哈哈!看不懂= =

2 decades ago

Depends on what you mean by "relationship". If you like the person and he likes you, and you both are open with each other regarding your feeling, I'd say it's dangerous. You are playing with fire, my friend. It is an affair. If you just flirt with each other (as well as others), it's ok, as long as you don't mean it. I don't think it's betrial to your spouses if you are just friends. It is ok to have friends who are opposit sex and you care a lot about them. Just treat them as your brothers and sisters, you will be safe. Remember, it's important to know when to say "no, this is the limit!"

When you ask how far you can go, it is insulting the word "friendship", because in friendships, there is no sex/sexual feelings involved. Just have to determine what it is that you are feeling. Sometimes, it could be just a misjudgement of your feeling. Specially, if you are married, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!

2 decades ago

Dear mini,

I love your answer... great.

2 decades ago

[你的思想關係和已婚的人都[先有所有性別]跟那些事情?]

How far can we go? I mean where's the "point" that is "safe" for us not to betray our

spouse and at the same time enjoy the friendship contently?

[這麼遙遠我們可以去哪?我這麼小氣去哪裡都不能出賣我們對方,通常有時間也要能不斷欣賞友誼嗎?

I am confused.

[我思想很亂]

I need people's advise.

[我需要人們的勸告]

Thank you.

[謝謝你]

Source(s): 自己
  • mini
    2 decades ago

I hope you are not asking for translation.

There is no safe point for an affair. Once you cross the line, you are in it. You will be lying either to yourself or to your spouse.

I'm not on either side. If you can't be a happy bad woman (bad because you ruin another woman's life), try to be a happy good wife. You decide.

2 decades ago

i think if you can translate it into Chinese.... there will be more ppl answer it.. haha