Recently subjected to a fingernail drug test..positive for thc. Have been sober >10 mo.?

Involved in a custody issue: ex is adamant , so is testing lab test is MOST accurate. I have passed 2 random UA's (July and Aug, '05) and two hair follicle tests, Feb Dec '05 and Feb '06.I have worked hard to restore my life and have no idea why this test was positive. Repeated a hair test today... show more Involved in a custody issue: ex is adamant , so is testing lab test is MOST accurate. I have passed 2 random UA's (July and Aug, '05) and two hair follicle tests, Feb Dec '05 and Feb '06.I have worked hard to restore my life and have no idea why this test was positive. Repeated a hair test today and will repeat the nail, but am concerned about another false positive. Any ideas about ingestion or use of something that may have affected the testing. Please help!