Who else was disappointed by X-Men: The Last Stand?

Favorite Answer

Me.

I thought the entire plot was so forced cos it seemed as if so many of the mutants just had to die by the end, so the plot was structured around ensuring that they died sooner or later.

Also the Phoenix/Dark Jean Grey subplot could have been expanded upon. Most of the time she was just standing around looking powerful or otherwise not making a sound at all. And the way she killed Charles was totally odd cos you wouldn't expect such a poewrful guy to be vanquished just like that.

And the goofs were terrible too, like when Magneto lifted the bridge it was day, but by the time he had landed it, it had suddenly turned into night. How stupid is that.

So yea, I was terribly upset by the movie, so I hope the next will be better. Btw, it's gonna be shown from the perspective of Logan/Wolverine, so those Logan fans out there sure have something to look forward to ;)

I wuz Dissapointed by them taking out Nightcrawler and not adding certain mutants we haven't seen like Jubile and Gambit but I stilled loved the Movie. It wuz still freakin awesome! I'm planning on going to see it again.

With the exception of Storm being stronger, I liked Singer's

better.

I don't know where the producer and director got the idea that being homosexual was a super power.

Not me. I think the movie is great!

i heard a lot of people were

• Enigma

my hand is raised

• Erik

not me

havent seen it, and by the sounds of it.................. i dont wanna