What's That Movie called....?

What's that movie called where a "old man" teaches his student Close quarter battle in the woods. After a few years, his student(main character) goes crazy and tries to kill the man. In this movie, there is a lot of close quarter battles. And torwards the end of the movie, he's on the run and he goes on top of a bridge with lots of cops below him and then he jumps into the water while a sniper takes a shot at him. He meets up with his mentor and battles him. Lots of action and lots of stabbing and cutting. The man kills the student and the movies over. Can anyone recall this movies title? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you are talking about The Hunted with Tommy Lee Jones and Benicio Del Toro. Great movie!

Just so you know, the close quarter fighting is called Kali. Its an indonesian martial art.

Source(s): my movie library

i really think you're talking about "The Hunted" with Tommy lee jones

Sounds like "First Blood"... (with original end altered, that is)

i cant recall, but it was pretty good. had tommy lee jones and benicio del toro

Ahhh, what an a$$, I was readin what you wrote and I was gonna rent the movie but, you told me how it ends...

teenage mutant ninja turtles part 3

yes, that sound like "The Hunted"

Rambo 2?

I dunno but it sounds cool. I'll have to keep an eye on this post.

no not sure

NOT SURE