High Blood Pressure Problems?

Please answer only if you have experienced or know anyone who has experienced. I have high blood pressure and going to the doctor is out of the question ($$) and no help available. BP average 180/105. Been off medication for about 4 months now. Please don't say health department - we make too much money but no... show more Please answer only if you have experienced or know anyone who has experienced. I have high blood pressure and going to the doctor is out of the question ($$) and no help available. BP average 180/105. Been off medication for about 4 months now. Please don't say health department - we make too much money but no credit and very very far behind - can barely pay rent at this point. At one point my doctor said something about dialysis if not under control (but we did have it under control). What has happened to you or someone you know directly related to high blood pressure? I know you can have a stroke.
Update: I WAS ON BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE - I CAN'T GET IT REFILLED W/O AN APPT. AND I DON'T HAVE $$ FOR APPT. PLEASE READ QUESTION.