help me please!?

sometimes i feal that my friends aren't my friends. what can i do? i mean, we once had a reallllly bad fight and it took long, what now?

Favorite Answer

Friends can change. You have to be able to trust them and love them. If you can't get along, then sometimes it is not worth it. Their are lots of other people to be friends with.

Let it pass. If you don't want to give up on the friendship, then take the first step in apologizing and preventing future quarrels.

it sounds like you need some down time to yourself. I don't completely understand the question here, though. Maybe you should try to make some different friends. True friends stick by you, don't make fun of you without making fun of themselves, never want you to feel bad, etc. If you do have a fight, then you apologize right away. Good luck.

I am 52 years old and I still have friends, even family, who sometimes don't behave like friends. I am a born again Christian, and I have a friend in Jesus, who never lets me down. Through the Words of wisdom in the Bible, I have learned that even when no one else loves me, He does, and I have learned to find the strength of character to develope a love for myself. After all, If he died to save my eternal life even when I was all messed up and doing awful things to people I loved, I guess I can learn to love myself and see me as He does.

Source(s): Chapters from my life. Various translations of the Bible.

You'll know a true friend, they stick around through the best and worst of it all. Start expanding your group of friends, maybe you haven't found the types of friends you can rely on.

A true friend is hard to come by these days. You should appreciate him/her when they do come along.

I think if there is any doubt that they aren't really your friends, then I would move along and try to find new ones. No sense in sticking around if they don't act like true friends.

The question should not be whether or not THEY like you. The question should be whether or not YOU like them or if YOU like you. It sounds like you are very young and being a true friend involves liking yourself FIRST and treating others the way you would want to be treated. It is part of life to be on the outside looking in and being on the "in" looking on the out.

Friends are never real friends why do you think they made best friends it just means better friends, because most friend are not real, so don't care, because is your a nice person more friends and better friends will come.

fight happens among friends,don't make it a big deal .u have to be normal with them then after some days everything will b normal

it sounds as if u need to take a step back and look at the way ur friends treat u and how they act around u and talk to them

Girl me and my friend just had a fight she pranked called me 33 times and we still haven't got over it call them and say hey r we cool?

Good luck

P.S. Please pick this for the best answer