Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What are the three most imporatant qualities in a partner in your opinion when it comes down to a good lay?

Any preferance? (sp?)

Favorite Answer

Most important qualities at least to me are: -

Experimental

Proactive

Creative

Less important but highly desireable too: -

Flambouyant

high drive

toned body & flexibility so I can move her around & I'll leave the rest to yr imagination......

Cheers,

;-)

THREE MOST IMPORTANT QUALITIES:

1. Good oral skills.

2. Ability to ride my huge throbbing unit to completion.

3. Willingness to bend over and take it any way I want to give it.

Bonus. Enjoy taking all my man juice wherever I deposit it.

First trust, bonding, affection

Second caring, respect full, attentive

Third passionate, desirable, irresistible

Above all loveable

• Scatty

Cleanliness

Openness

Respect

Trust

Respect

Love

nicely to me high quality time would be on my own with my companion if we are only at residing house observing video clips or having a constructive dinner out. does not even must be all that romantic in basic terms doing some thing mutually is large time nicely spent. If we are out with acquaintances i do no longer see that as high quality time when you consider which you're no longer unavoidably on my own, although that's an exceptionally relaxing time however. in many cases I say it might count on the persons and how lively their lives are. I recommend I unquestionably have regularly occurring people who basically see one yet another on weekends or ever monday and wednesday by using fact their person lives are that busy. So i think of whever the couple can see one yet another in any respect is crucial yet for the cost of ways lots the couple sees one yet another relies upon on the persons in contact. And as for myself, i'm no longer presently relationship all of us authentic now. yet so a techniques with this one guy i'm fascinated in we see one yet another a minimum of two cases an afternoon. from time to time as quickly as a week. yet i understand he's rather busy with kin and going to instructions and issues like that. yet comparable is authentic for me. we've a solid information of another's own lives to no longer take offense while we don't see one yet another. And we do have digital mail and such. So we are in no way out of touch. I recommend we are able to frequently write long drawn out emails and deliver those backward and forward for days. from time to time its style of humorous by using fact we ought to remind one yet another to end this long backward and forward and initiate a clean one. reason to examine the two our emails there must be over one million Responses back to a minimum of a few thing we've instructed one yet another lol. yet yea as we are able to't be mutually no longer I see that as large high quality time. in basic terms ought to discover your person definition of what it is and the form you desire to share it including your patner.

Bend

Over

B*tch

He has to be a good and passionate kisser!Two,good with the oral!three he can,t skimp on the foreplay! good question!

not really just like me and not just use me a real big one must play back and not just lay like a log or something

Does her father own a brewery?

Is she rich?

and how many sisters does she have?

:)