who is he

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

duhhhhh. Jimi Hendrix!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Randall William Rhoads, RIP, (12/6/56 - 3/19/82). He was one of the most innovative guitarists who ever lived. His classically influenced solos and chord changes revolutionized heavy metal and changed the genre forever.

He first learned guitar studying with his mom, Delores Rhodes - a music teacher who ran her own music school in California.

His first band was Quiet Riot. He was then recruited by Ozzy Osbourne completing only 2 albums.

Tragically, we lost Randy on March 19th, 1982. For me THAT was "the day the music died".

Source(s): I have a B.A. in Musicology and was a huge fan of his.
  • 1 decade ago

Joe Satriani

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Carlos Santana

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Steve Vai and Joe Satriani

• 1 decade ago

Gotta go old school, Eddie Van Halen. Influenced more guitarists than any three others put together.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the oldest school. i would have to say chuck berry. the reason being that every guitar player that has come after him has had to pass through the chuck berry door, you name them, hendrix, clapton, van halen, santana, and so on, they all did. although he may not have been the most technically proficient or the flashiest, there is no denying that anyone that picked up a guitar after him has had to learn his songs, as well as his licks. in my estimation, that would make him one of the greatest, if not the greatest.

• 1 decade ago

SYD BARRETT FRANK ZAPPA JIMI HENDRIX DUANE ALLMAN(slide guitar)

P.S: WHO IS Slash and what is Led Zeppelin :)))))))surtenly not Gods and legends like Barrett or Hendrix yeah and Santana 2

By the way Led Zeppelin is a band

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stevie Ray Vaughn. or Jimi Hendrix

• 1 decade ago

Older school: Eric Clapton!

• 1 decade ago

Hi! KEVIN SCOTT MACMICHAEL of CUTTING CREW and he plays on Robert Plant's "Fate Of Nations" album...listen to the song "The Greatest Gift" and you'll know why I know he's best!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.