Do you know the top eighteen poorest countries?

Benin. Burkina Faso, Chad. Congo rep., Ethiopia, Guinea-B issau, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Yeman, and Zambia. Mexico is High Middle----We all have poor (so don't use that excuse) -We have them here too. But Mexico is not anywhere near these... show more Benin. Burkina Faso, Chad. Congo rep., Ethiopia, Guinea-B issau, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Yeman, and Zambia.

Mexico is High Middle----We all have poor (so don't use that excuse) -We have them here too. But Mexico is not anywhere near these others!!!

So just because you can jump across into this country illegally-doesn't mean you deserve it more than them. We have laws like you do-follow them. Our poor are not using that excuse for breaking laws-and they have it bad too.
Update: Source-the Britannica Book for the year-Government statistics
Update 2: squirlsgirls--I do -working on health reforms--What are you doing Miss Judgemental?
Update 3: squirlsgirls--I do -working on health reforms--What are you doing Miss Judgemental?
Update 4: joanjet------I am disable-I live on less than min wage. Don't feel sorry for me-I do well. But they are hurting those who are poor here already-and I do know-but I don't go to Canada and say I am sick and poor-take me in -and leave you poor alone
12 answers 12