Meemers asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever successfully quit smoking using the Nicotine packages?

If so How much weight did you gain?

I mean patches!

Favorite Answer

I had a friend that quit that way. he said it was hard, mostly because he was so use to having something to hold on to. It did cut down his cravings though. I didn't notice if he gained weight, guys don't really notice that I guess lol

don't worry about the weight though, its more healthy then smoking and you can burn it off.

good luck, and enjoy all the extra money you will have when you don't have to buy smokes all the time lol

• Tish

They say the real trick to quitting is drinking lots of water. The water will not only flush out the system but will make you feel full, too. As for the patch, I knew a girl that used them. Whatever you do, do NOT cheat while you're using them. You can overdose on nicotine.

yeah, my mother quit smoking for a couple a years ago using nicotine pills and gums. I think she gained about 30 pounds.

She chewed gum for about 1 years, then she changed to pills which she used for like 5 yrs...

Good Luck!!

no,the inhaler is better