Why is my works website's ranking in Google, different on different computers at my work?

Our websites ranking is different on the different computers at work in Google, we don't know why. On some computers its number 2 while on others it's number 27?
Update: Basically we just search Google for our site using the same keywords, The ranking I'm talking about is the number that it appears on the list of search results, the page rank for our site seems to remain the same for everyone on their google toolbars but the listing in the search results seems to fluctuate and... show more Basically we just search Google for our site using the same keywords, The ranking I'm talking about is the number that it appears on the list of search results, the page rank for our site seems to remain the same for everyone on their google toolbars but the listing in the search results seems to fluctuate and fall on different machines differently.