mole asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

dose n e 1 like greenday?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ME.I LOVE GREENDAY.GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREEBDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY.GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDYA,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY.GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GRERENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREEENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY,GREENDAY!GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS,.GREENDAY ROCKS.GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.I LOVE GREENDAY.GREENDAY IS MY FAVORITE BAND.GREENDAY IS MY FAVORITE BAND.:') :') :'):')LOVE GREENDAY 4 EVER.LOVE GREENDAY 4 EVER.LOVE GREENDAY 4 EVER,LOVE GREENDAY 4 EVER.I LONVE GREENDAY WITH ALL MY HEART,HEART,HEART.!!THEY ROCK.GREENDAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER. I LOVE THEM.GREENDAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER.I LOVE THEN.GREENDAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER. I LOVE THEM.GREENDAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER.I LOVE THEM.GREEENDAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER. I LOVE THEM.GREENDAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER, I LOVE THEM.GREENDAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER.I LOVE THEM.GREENDAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER.I LOVE THEM.THANKS FOR ASKING THIS EQ.PEOPLE WHO ASK THESE ROCKAND ARE SO SMART.AND YOU DID SO YOU TTLY ROCK.YOUR ASOME AND COOL THANK YOU.AMERICAN IDIOT IS A GREAT SONG, GOT TO MTV.COM THE HEAR ALOT OF THEM.THEY ROCK OUT LOUD.I LOVE THEM.I KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM,EXAMPLE BILLIE-5 3" TRE-5,2"MIKE-5,4".BILLIE-HAS A WIFE(ADDREINE NESSER, HAD 2 KIDS,JAKOB DANGER ARMSTRONG AND JOSEPH MARINCO ARMSTRONG,JAKOB BORN IN 1998 JOSEPH BORN IN 1994) TRE -33YEARS OLD,MIKE-34 YEARS OLD,BILIIE 34 YEARS OLD.BILLIE OS OLDER THAN MIKE.TRE IS THE YOUGEST.THEY HAD A BAND BEFORE GREENDAY CALLED SWEET CHILDREN.THEY STILL ROCKED THEN.THEY DIDNT HAVE TRE THEN THOUGH IN THAT BAND.BILLIES GUATIAR NAME IS BLUE.DAD(ANDY) DIES OF CANCER WHEN BILLIE WAS 10 WAS A (CARPENTER.MOM (OLLIE) RAISED HIM THEN SHE WORKED AT A RESTRAUNT.BILLIE HAS 5 OLDER SIBLINGS.TWO GIRLS BEAT HIM UP IN 1ST GRADE SO HE WOULD GO OUT WITH HIM.HIS NICK NAME WAS 2 DOLLAR BILL BE CAUSE HE SOLD STUFF FOR 2 DOLLOARS.NOW HIS NICKNAMES ARE ST.JIMMY AND JESUS OF SURBURBIA.TRE IS SINGLE IS EDWARD THE THIRD.PLAYS DRUMS AND VOCALS.DIED HIS HAIR BLOND.MIKE HAS A GIRLFREIND,BASS AND DRUMS.THEY ARE ALL AWSOME.I STILL NO MORE BUT ITS ALOT MORE TO WRITE SO I CANT.GO TO GREENDAYAUTHORITY.COM,GREENDAY.COM,OR GREENDAY.NET TO FINE MORE INFORMATION ON THEM.THEY ROCK OUT LOUD AND THEY DONT LOOK BAD AT ALL.AWSOME!BILLIE,TRE AND MIKE ROCK.GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS,GREENDAY ROCKS! I LOVE THEM.LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, THEM.GREENDAY ROCKS OUT LOUD.SO YES I LIKE GREENDAY AND I LOVE THEM 2.THEY ROCK.IF I WOULD RATE THEM IT WOULD BE THE HIGHEST I COULD GIVE.THEY ARE COOL,COOL,COOL, IM TELLING YOU THERE AWSOME.BEST BAND EVER, AND BEST TABS EVER AND BEST VOCALS EVER.PLUS BOTH JASON ROCK.ROCK ON YALL.IM A FAN.LOOK AT MY NAME THE NUMBER 1 FAN.ROCK ON BILLIE TRE AND MIKE.ROCK ON JASONS, AND ROCK ON GREENDAY.(TIP:LISTEN TO ST.JIMMY ON MTV.COM ITS AWSOME AND ENTERTAINING) I KNEW ALL THIS INFORMATION I DIDNT COPY IT I PROMISE BUT ANY WASE ROCK ON GREENDAY.GREENDAY RULES.ROCK ON.THERE MY FAVORITE BAND!THERE MY FAVORITE BAND.THERE MY FAVORITE BAND.THERE MY FAVORITE BAND.THERE MY FAVORITE BAND.THERE EVENN BETTER THAT KORN.OF COURSE.WHY WOULDNT BE? THEY HAVE BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG.I MEAN COME ON HES HOT,COOL,AWSOME, AND SINGS GREAT VOCALS.I LOVE THEM BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.I HAVE ALMOST ALL OF THERE CDS.A GREENDAY NECKLACE,5 SHIRTS, 2 PAIRS OF PANTS,PAIR OF SHOES,POSTERS AND PICTURES ALL IN MY ROOM.IM A GREENDAY MANIAC.I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH.EACH MORNING I SAY GOOD MRNING TO MY POSTERS BECAUSE THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE GREENDAY.THEY ROCK.MY SAYING IS GREENDAY ROX MY SOX.4 REAL.THERE THE BEST THERE IS-GREENDAY RULES.YEA!YAY,YAY,YAY,CHEER FOR GREENDAY,YAY,YAY,YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :')

GREENDAY ROCK FOR EVER,DONT EVER FORGET THAT,GREENDAY RULES.YEA!YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY,YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'0 (THE SMILEY IS BILLIE SINGING.LOL.ROCK ON!THEY REALLY ROCK.ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK,ROCK!THERE AWSOME,TTLY COOL.THE BEST EVER AND I MEAN THAT FROM THE HEART.KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL,KWL!REALLY REALLY KWL.IF THEY WENT I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO.IM TELLING THE TRUTH.THERE AWSOME.ROCK ON.GREENDAY IS THE BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST,BST,BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST,BEST BAND EVER.IM TELLING YOU.HAVE A NICE DAY.KEEP THE LOVE OF GREENDAY ALIVE.AND THE LOVE FOR TRE,BILLIE,AND MIKE.PEACE OUT.ROCK ON I CAN TELL YOU ALL THE SONGS THE WROTE....

AMERICAN IDIOT

JESUS OF SURBURBIA

HOLIDAY

BOULAVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS

ARE WE THE WAITING?

ST.JIMMY

GIVE ME NOVACIANE

SHES A REBUL

EXTRODINARY GIRL

LETTERBOMB

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

HOMECOMING

WHATSERNAME

DO DA DA

YOU LIED

OUTSIDER

DONT WANT TO FALL IN LOVE

I WANNA BE ON T.V.

SCUMBAG

ON THE WAGON

HAHA YOUR DEAD

DESENSITIZIED

SUFFOCATE

ROTTING

SICK OF ME

TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU

MARIA

POPROCKS&COKE

LONGVIEW

WELCOME TO PARIDISE

BASKETCASE

WHEN I COME AROUND

SHE

J.A.R.

GEEK STINK BREATH

JADED

BRAIN STEW

HICTHEN A RIDE

STUCK WITH ME

WALKING CONTRADITION

WAITING

WARNING

MACYS DAY PARADE

REDUNDANT

TIME OF YOUR LIFE

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

MINORITY

HOLD ON

MISERY

CASTAWAY

FASHION VICTIM

DEADBEAT HOLIDAY

BLOOD,SEX,AND BOOZE

CHURCH ON SUNDAY

JACKAS

JINX

THE GROUCH

SCATTERED

ALL THE TIME

WORRY ROCK

I HATE YOU

UPTIGHT

REJECT

WALKING ALONE

KING FOR A DAY

HAUSHINKA

PROSTHETIC HEAD

BRAT

TIGHT WAD HILL

PANIC SONG

NO PRIDE

BAB'S UVULA WHO?

STUART AND THE AVE.

ARMATAGE STINKS

WESTBOUNG SIGHN

BURNOUT

CHUMP

HAVING A BLAST

PULLING TEETH

BASKETCASE

SASSAFRASS ROOTS

COMING CLEAN

IN THE END

ALL BY MYSELF

F.O.D.

EMINIUS SLEEPLESS

2000 LIGHT YEARS AWAY

ON FOR THE RAZORBACKS

PRIVATE ALE

NO ONE KNOWS

MY GENERATION

STRANGE LAND

BEST THING IN TOWN

SWEET CHILDREN

WORD I MIGHT OF ATE

WHO WROTE HOULDEN CAULFEILD?

CHRISTIE ROAD

ONE OF MY LIFES

ANDROID

DOMINATED LOVE SLAVE

I WAS THERE

AT THE LIBRARY

DONT LEAVE ME

DISAPPEARING BOY

GREEN DAY

REST

ROAD TO ACCEPTENCE

KNOWLEDGE

I WANT TO BE ALONE

DRY ICE

PAPER LANTERNS

THE JUDGES DAUGHTER

WHY DO YOU WANT HIM

1,000 HOURS

409 IN A COFFEE MAKER

THE ONE I WANT

I WANT TO BE ALONE

GOING TO PASALAQUERE

ONLY OF YOU

THERE THESE ARE ALL THE SONGS THE WROTE IN THE BAND GREENDAY.THERE ALBUMS ARE WARNING,DOOKIE,INTERNATIONAL SUPERHITS,BULLET IN A BIBLE(NOT REALEASED),NIMROD,KERPLUNK,

ISOMANIC,SHENANIGAINS, AND 1039/SMOOTHED OUT SLAPPY HOURS.HERE ARE ALL THE SONGS,SEE I LOVE THEM.CANT YOU YELL.I LOVE THEM SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :') LOVE GREENDAY FOR EVER.:')

Source(s): ME,IM CRAZY ABOUT GREENDAY.ME AND MY MIND. BECAUSE I LOVE GREEENDAY AND TRE,MIKE AND THE BEST BILLIE.THEY ROCK,SO I LOVE THEM.MY MIND ONLY THINKS ABOUT GREENDAY OR TRE,MIKE OR BILLIE I LOVE THEM MORE THEN MY DOG.GREENDAY ROX MY SOX.ROCK ON!
  • 1 decade ago

Copycat Corporate Power Pop at it's worst!! They're just Posers and so are the Meatheads that pay money to hear or see them! Find something new and Green Day will go away!!!

• 1 decade ago

Greenday sucks they are nothing but posers and all you people who listen to them most of you don't even like the band you just listen to them because MTV says they are cool.

POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes people like greenday

I happen to not be one of them.

thanks for playing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

some

• 1 decade ago

I think they're ok, some of their songs are good

• 1 decade ago

No not today but about ten years ago-when they were good, i did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love green day bille joe is hhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttt

• 1 decade ago

they were ok back when I was into punk but now the harder stuff is better

• 1 decade ago

Yes I do. They are great.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.