Are black men really bigger?

Or are they just longer, I have been with some white men who were really thick and about 7 long. I think thats perfect, I couldn't imagine going any longer.Ooch!

I have been with alot of men, 10 were black and only one was huge and hard, the rest were skinny or really soft. Not a big turn-on. I think white guys have really hard ***** and thicker ones.

Favorite Answer

That is a myth..I have been with blackmen that were smaller than some white men I had been with. Check out the penis size statistics

size does not vary by race -- that's a stereotype originally forwarded by racists and supporters of eugenics and eventually internalized by black men.

The average penis size is 5.7 inches.

There is statistical evidence that on average gay men are larger than straight ones.

As for large white males. I have not been terribly promiscuous through life and have been with my lover for nearly 15 years now. He has about 10.5 and my very first b/f had over 9 -- both were thick.

It isn't racial -- all the people who worry about that need to get over it.

Regards,

Reyn

LoL. black men are usually longer. but my ex-bf lacked in length (9 1/2). he made up for it with the thickness - think beer can. EEK! and yes, he's black.

and no i'm not a size-queen. he's been the one and only man i've been with that has a penis that surpass the average - 7, that i usually go for.

bigger is not always better. can cause major damage to your colon.

go to: yahoo.com, click "images", type in, "mandingo" - and prepared to be shocked.

no thats a myth. Ive seen some really small black *****. (4" or so) Ive also seen some really big ones. Maybe its because the ones with large penises are the ones showing it off, whereas the ones with really small ones just keep it to themselves.

Why are you here asking disgusting questions of a sexual nature anyway? Don't you know this should be a private matter between a couple behind closed doors and that nobody wants to know your personal bizz? YUCK.

I must be your "myth buster"!(lol)They range from every color,width and length.Sometimes "the brothers" have more girth on average.For the most part average is average across the board.There are exceptional specimens out there(lol)but for the most part NOOOOOOOO!That's a myth.

On average black men are bigger.

im not sure in the movies all the black guys have way bigger ones

:) nice question

you describe black men as in the movies , i really don't know but we should trust in movies as a part of life

I heard they're longer but skinny like a pencil. I'm dead serious