Are the Insurgents brave Patriots?

They are not "insurgents." They are dedicated patriots bravely mounting a resistance to an invasion force of carpetbaggers, pirates, thieves, and murderers. I hope we would have the same dedication and courage to fight for our own homeland if the shoe were on the other foot. And the way Gerorge Wanker... show more They are not "insurgents." They are dedicated patriots bravely mounting a resistance to an invasion force of carpetbaggers, pirates, thieves, and murderers.

I hope we would have the same dedication and courage to fight for our own homeland if the shoe were on the other foot. And the way Gerorge Wanker Bush has colossally messed up The War Against Terror, it might happen.

O-peration I-raqi L-iberation is not something our children and children's will be proud of. True patriots are committed to getting the commander-in-thief out of the Wh**e House before he murders even more GIs and Iraqi civilians.
Update: Note to all:..Our troops kill women and children. Read and watch the news.