Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 1 decade ago

What is the best pizza that you have ever eaten?

Describe in the detail, the base, the topings and the oildrip-to-taste ratio...

Favorite Answer

try this-

its light,healthy and has just the right amount of grease.

INGREDIENTS:

2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust

1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

1 cup chopped tomatoes

1/4 cup chopped green onions

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a pizza pan or medium baking sheet.

Place chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until no longer pink, and juices run clear. Cool, then either shred or chop into small pieces.

Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake crust for 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it begins to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.

Spread ranch dressing over partially baked crust. Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese. Place tomatoes, green onion, and chicken on top of mozzarella cheese, then top with Cheddar cheese. Return to the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Chicken Tikka. Thin crispy pizza base with a slightly puffed base; masala sauce, spread thinly where the tomato puree would usually be; strips of marinated chicken alternate with long, hot, sweet green chillis arranged, like spokes from the centre, to form a star which ended only 1" from the edge of this 12" pizza; A sprinkle of chopped chillis and crushed red pepper corns: you could see the oil glisten, but the base remained only slightly moist and yielding so that it was impossible to tell whether it was italian bread and olive oil or naan bread and ghee. I asked what pizzas they did and was told I could have anything from the menu, so I chose a mixture of tastes and cultures (that's what they do there), but the dish they presented me with was so beautiful and tasted so perfect that I remembered every last detail. I could still taste the meaty sweetness and my mouth tingled with the hum of the searing, ice-sharp spices for the rest of the evening.

Source(s): This pizza is available from "Valencia Restaurant" opposite the Train Station in Beverley. Check them out at http://www.valenciabeverley.co.uk/aboutus.htm.

The best pizza I ever ate was from Hell Pizza in New Zealand.

It is a gourmet pizza franchise, they have wholemeal bases, and lots of interesting toppings.

My favourite was the 'Limbo'

Caramelised onions,

Bacon,

Olives,

Blue Cheese,

Special tomato sauce.

To be honest with you, its not an oily pizza at all.

check out more great tasting toppings here: www.hellpizza.co.nz

My favorite pizza by far is from a place called Nino's. They make their own Italian sausage and it is the BEST! I get it with pepperoni, sausage, fresh mushrooms, onions and banana peppers. Even with all of these toppings, it's still not that greasy! It's so good!

Another great pizza I had in Canada with olive oil, artichokes, roasted red peppers and sausage! I love pesto on it too!

the best pizza i have ever eaten was at Giordano's her in Chicago it was a dish pizza well the toppings are put backwards the meat goes first lots of it then the nice mozzarella top with the tomatoes sauce then when you cut into it all that cheese just come pouring all over the plate its the bomb..

Pizza Calzone.

Sicilian style, that is with a fat crust,

topped with fresh tomato slices, onion sliced, mozzarrella

cheese, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and spinich sauteed in garlic and olive oil.

The oildrip to taste ratio was minimum because it was baked

to profection with the thick crust and without oily meats

Get a pizza base (home-made or shop-bought) and bake it in the oven according to instructions. When it's done, sprinkle all over with lots of rocket (or arugula), scatter with shavings of parmesan, season with salt, pepper and drizzle extra virgin olive oil over it.

Once I had pizza at a place called Bottoms-up Pizza in Richmond, VA.

It had very little grease.

from the restaurant Pizza Picazzo.