I Feel lonely?

everytime i think of my younger days with my father I feel very very lonely and depressed. Could you help me? how?.,dont tell me to jump over the building coz i might as well

Favorite Answer

Marj all of us feel lonely. You were attached with your father and this is the most natural thing. You loved him immensely because he has been a source of love, protection, encouragement and companionship for you. You miss him because that love you got was unconditional. There were no terms. It was so very natural and it was there all the time. In later life we tend to roam away from our lives and we think we are progressing. We need time to look around and looking back tells us we don't have a soul for us. Human relationship is very complex and complicated. No, you are not jumping over a building but you are not going to be alone. You have my address and you will find me with you 24/7. You are genuinely depressed. This harrowing feeling I do understand eats our hearts and renders us helpless. Of course help is there but you have to pull yourself together. Mourning and grief can get really prolonged. Nobody is saying that you should forget your dad. But imagine what he would feel if he sees you in this despair? Please note that its our bodies which die, our souls don't. We feel when we pass away and we are near our loved ones. When they are hurt we feel more hurt. I am sure you wouldn't like to make your dad feel bad and start to take interest in small things around you. Write to me. Write to other friends you already know. They can be the key to the road to happiness. Loneliness takes time to disappear and you will have to keep trying by diverting your attention to other things. Start a social activity. Help others in need, you will be rewarded so soon and the response will be so overwhelming that you will find yourself crying out of gratitude. Is there a doctor near you? Why not consult him. Your condition might also benefit from professional help. We will all try to make a difference, just don't give up. OK:)

• Titan

Try engage in some relations with people.

I can relate with you! Is your dad still alive? If you need a friend i'm here for you.

Go to your Dr.'s office and tell him your depressed and he'l ask you some questions.

dont think about the past, just see what's in front of you now and future.

you're not alone.