Should the USA bomb Bolivia ?

In order to prevent a possible bloody conflict within the Middle East, would it not be a good idea for the USA to drop a nuclear bomb on a small country like Bolivia that couldn't retaliate ?

That would show other more powerfull countries that we mean businness and are not bluffing.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Great idea in principle, but I would avoid Bolivia as Bebobz6 is sponsoring a child there, and might be a tad upset about it.

Why not nuke Argentina instead ? Not even other Latin Americans like them.

• 1 decade ago

The US has already done that... twice, remeber Heroshima and Nawasaki (did i spell that right?) And no... it would be a horrible idea. It would only worsen the image of the US and our country is hated enough as it is. Instead we should just do what we did with Iraq. Find a reason to invade and take over their country.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think we should first bomb Utah, I know Bolivia supplies utah with frog plazma you can bomb them next.

• 1 decade ago

no i think anyone that answered this question their house should be boomed and the place that they work and the car that they drive and all the building around there house for a 22 block area that should be boomed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think the rest of the world would preemptivly strike US after we did that so we couldn't kill anymore innocent people.

• 1 decade ago

No! It would not be prudent to cause people to fear you too much. Under such conditions are unlikely alliances formed.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with bombing Argentina first. Utah is a close second.

• 1 decade ago

No!!!! I sponsor a little boy in Bolivia...I don't want him bombed.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess Plato was right when he said the masses are incurably ignorant.

• 1 decade ago

NO!! You're absolutely out of here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.