Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite fragrance/scent/perfume on a man?

Whats your favorite scent/fragrance/perfume/cologne on a guy and why!? Does it make you feel something?

Best Answer

I like reaction by Kenneth Cole.

I'm not sure it makes me feel anything. I like it because it's clean, fresh, and light (not loud and obnoxious) and I guess it reminds me of my husband because he wears it.

Aqua Di Gio from Giorgio Armani

Jean Paul Gautier. I probably spelled that last part wrong but if you try to buy some just say Jean Paul. The bottle is an upper torso of a man.

Issey Miyake

i love CK no2 i think it is, my bro n i went cologne shopping for him spent 3 hrs smelling different scents and talking about them.. i know what the but the Calvin Klein range is what really stuck in my head i love it there is a wide range to suit every mood and each has the right mix of sweetness and spices to make you drool.

Emporio armani's perfume and also higher energy from dior... great ones and many many more like bvlgari's aqua.... when a guy passes with those perfumes i just want to follow them and sniff them and feel like in a trance... i love those perfumes...

Source(s): me :)

I would have to pick either Armani Code or Curve Crush for men. Make a woman go wild!

Intimate

I like Tommy on a man, it smells so good and actually sort of turns me on. I can be out and smell it on a guy and I am actually trying to find where it is coming from.

Michael Jordan's cologne- get it for ya man as a gift and you'll end up thanking yourself.