Will George Lucas be making any more Star Wars Film?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • whtknt
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not according to Lucas himself. He has said that six is the limit and that he has no plans to continue the series. Then again, he said the same thing about the first three...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Lucas will not be making any more Star Wars films. He will, however, be making a live-action television series in the next few years.

• 1 decade ago

I would hope that he would. However, if you think about it, there's no more that could be told of the Skywalkers. They killed off the Emperor and balance was restored, so , who else are they going to fight?

I would think that if they made any more, and I think I remember Lucas speak of this, they would focus on the Jedi way before the time of the Republic. That would be wayyyy cool. I have lived through all six films and I am having withdrawals. I need morrrrrre. I have to have moooorrrre.

• 1 decade ago

George Lucas himself says no. Check out www.starwars.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The last star wars was no good and the movie is getting slightly boring.

• 1 decade ago

I really don't believe so. there is commentary with him on the Star Wars III DVD, you could watch that. I think it says.

I even heard that he was thinking of TV show. How would that work? lol

• 1 decade ago

NO BECAUSE THE STORY IS COMPLETE NOW BUT ANY OTHER PRODUCER WILL BUY THE RIGHTS AND CAN MAKE THE 6TH PART OR ANY SORT OF SEQUEL OR PREQUAL, COZ STAR WARS IS A HOT COMMODITY. gIVE MEW MONEY I WILL MAKE ONE

• DannyK
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Why are you trying to scare me?

• 1 decade ago

He should.He wont

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.