Sharp pain in the left side of my chest that lasted about 5 min, my left arm was weak, was it a heart attack?

Update: Oh, and I'm only 20 years old and I'm only slightly overweight. I'm so scared right now because my doctor is currently monitoring my blood pressure because he thinks I may have high blood pressure. I get these pains every once in a while, and they don't feel like a "tightening, squeezing"... show more Oh, and I'm only 20 years old and I'm only slightly overweight. I'm so scared right now because my doctor is currently monitoring my blood pressure because he thinks I may have high blood pressure. I get these pains every once in a while, and they don't feel like a "tightening, squeezing" pain. They are just a sharp, pointing pain. Almost as if someone was poking me with a toothpick or something but from the inside.
Update 2: Oh yea, and I was feeling bloated, I don't know if that makes a difference.