Why is it that everytime you meet someone that you knwo you were meant to be with something always happens?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because you weren't really meant to be with them

• 1 decade ago

I speak from experience. There was a guy I fell in love with when I was fourteen. We were best friends for four years, and every time one of us became interested in the other there was always something...he had a girlfriend, I had a boyfriend, something like that.

Fast forward twelve years - ran into him a few years after high school, and haven't left each other's side since.

Our theory is that things happen for a reason - maybe if we had gotten together back then we wouldn't be together now. Who knows? I just know that the feelings I had for him in high school are still there, and maybe I wasn't ready for such a full-on thing when I was younger.

I hope this helps you. Everything really does happen for a reason. Maybe it wasn't meant to be, but then again, maybe it wasn't the right time, and you will find each other again when the time is right. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Logically speaking, if you were meant to be with someone, then you would be with them. The fact that it didn't happen means you really weren't supposed to be with them. Plus, when someone is meant for you, that means no one else is meant for you, meaning all these people you think you are meant to be with really aren't meant to be with you, which means you don't know who you are really meant to be with until you pass the meeting stage and are actually with that person, but how would you know if you are meant to be together unless you are together, which can't happen since everytime you meet someone you're meant to be with it never happens because something always happens, which is good, I guess, because that leaves room for you to meet that person you are meant to be with who you will never be with because something always happens which.... this is tiring!

• 1 decade ago

People get jealous of your good fortune and conspire against the union sometimes out of spite or a deep revenge on your ideal partner.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

u always work hard and make things perfect until it back fires don't try 2 b happy take things 1 at a time it will work out that way

• 1 decade ago

Generally it means you were mistaken and you weren't meant to be with them

• 1 decade ago

It shore does feel that way dosent it,but I think you will find that person,until you do just try to enjoy the journey and maybe they will find you.

• 1 decade ago

If something always happens maybe they are noth who you were meant to be..........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nothing happens.

Your actions happen.

If your meant to be then

you would still be together..

Am I right or am I wrong?

There's more fishes in the sea.

• 1 decade ago

Because you werent meant to be together...duh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.