I would like to get alternative opinion of this AMWAY business 'cult' i was pressured into recently?

3 weeks ago i had a phone call from a friend who invited me to a presentation in a Hotel Suite in London , however it turned out to be a very interesting MLM presentation for AMWAY which was no doubt convincing, i thought i'd try it and register so i filled out a form and a direct debit mandate(for them to take YOUR ££'S out of YOUR bank account)in order to register as an IBO.I smelt a rat from the start but in hindsight i probably did because of pressure,it gets worst, against my better judgement ive agreed to go to Sweden in June for another huge 3 day conference where im told my business(for them) will increase,but Of course it will because 12000 ppl will be there and they will brainwash me for 3 days continuously 100's of miles from home in Sweden. I would like to hear from ppl about this business MLM 'cult'.Although i was foolish enough to register as an 'IBO' in the first place i knew they were using very clever mind control techniques e.g the sheep factor&fear of loss.

Best Answer

I would definitely go to that function. You will learn a lot there, and get to see the bigger picture of the business (and just in case you won't get your money's worth, I'm pretty sure your upline would give you your money back). Don't go to broke people for advice, or people who don't know much about the business. Look around you - many broke people seem to know everything, but the only thing they haven't figured out is why they're broke.

AMWAY,AMWAY,AMWAY.... Before you decide about AMWAY, determine if you want to sell products to people or not.. overwhelmingly the answer will be "no". That is the only question you need to ask yourself. If your answer is "no" stop reading go figure out what you need to do to get your money back and consider your brief involvment a lesson. However if you answer "yes" you have made a choice that seperated you from the masses. That being said it is the masses that don't have a good thing to say about AMWAY, or any other Multi Level Marketing Company. The fact is if they have said "No" they don't want to sell, they have already decided they were nto going to work their business. Would Wal-Mart make any money if the employees never showed up and the doors were locked? Would any business, NO. But if you have said "Yes" and really will get out there and sell what ever product it is you decide you can sell... you will become a success. The thing is YOU have to sell to become a success though. Once you are selling a product or products that you like and believe in other people will see that excitement too, you will make money selling those products and once other people see that they will want to sell them too.. But like any business you need a mentor, training etc.. in MLM the system creates that for you. The system they have works if YOU WORK IT. But it will not work if you don't work it! Obviously their marketing works, you showed up, you bought the program.. Whos fault is that, theat they have a good business model? Yes it is different than some, but it works and has some millionaires. But it has made so many more that extra income they need every month.. Best of luck to you.

Get out! Run, run fast. It is like any other MLM. Of course you here from the success stories people. They want you to meet all those that have made money. With Amway, it's tough to find returning customers that are willing to pay the high amount for the products they sell, especially when there are products just as good or better available at the local walmart and you can get them here and now.

Yeah with Amway you get to meet all the diamond people and hear about their life of luxary and they are really good about telling you to have a goal board so that while you are selling SA8 laundry detergent, eating their food bars and networking with fellow amway people youll make it. But you can also go to work at a business that requires no investment but your time, meet the owner and boss who may or may not brag about his money and his life of luxary but he wont be calling you 24 7 to see who you have recruited to buy his products.

just dont do it.

There are a lot of people making money in Amway.Unfortunately Amway sales are made downline and money is paid upline.This company has been around forever so there are a lot of people that have been in and out of it already.I live in new haven MO (usa) and everyone and their brother has heard of amway and want's nothing to do with it.It's not easy making money only from what you sell and your downline.If you want to make some real money ethically in this type of business I suggest you check out (www. mienterprize.com/? organicrhinofamily ). Here you will have every opportunity to make money not only from your downlin,but also doing home shopping presentations,retail stores,fundraisers,E-commerce. health and beauty proffecionals,and you have your own free website to sell the over 70 certified organic products.You will never have to stockpile a bunch of products and pay for shipping and handling.Get out before you spend too much of your time and money.Do yourself a favor and check out the site. P.S. this is not mlm. mlm only makes money from the hard work from everybody beneath you while the guy on top gets rich.you should be profiting from your hard work! (www. mienterprize.com/? organicrhinofamily)

i tried amway for a while i was in the territories and the catolgue shopping went very well. i have some thing new for you to chech out its the next big thing fot cell phones its brand new its called the turbo charger works with all cell phones and soon to be ipods. company just started check it out http;//aatcm.com/tonydube and pass it around its gotten really great reviews. get your foot in the door early. take care

If the opening pitch to the buisness op was high pressure and dishonest, what would that make the rest of the company??

If they cant be honest out of the gate, how can you trust them later on?

Me too attend the same kind of meeting which happened in my city. But I can smell a foolishness in joining it right from the beginning

Source(s): Honest HYIP Ranking and monitoring site:: GoldRankings.com http://GoldRankings.com are you having doubts about HYIP or wanted to discuss about HYIP? http://Forum.GoldRankings.com will help you more.

I know of a few people who have done it before but, not one of them are still involved in it. I never heard any of them talk of huge success, it was more trying to get others involved too! good luck

FOR THE RIGHT PERSON THIS IS A GREAT BUSINESS. I AM NOT IN IT NOW BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TAKE THE TIME REQUIRED, BUT I HAVE MET MANY IBOs WHO ARE VERY WEALTHY AFTER ABOUT TEN YEARS IN THE BUSINESS. iT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU. THEY HAVE GREAT PRODUCTS AND I STILL BUY THEM.

LEE

Source(s): WWW.QUIXTAR.CONM WWW.GLOBALNET.NET

do yourself a huge favor.

Stay as far away from Amway as possible!

It is a pyramid scam.

You'll be very sorry....you'll see!

Get out now!