Do u think dirt bikes are dangerous??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes..in a way...if u live in west virginia!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

absolutely their dangerous, if you like broken bones, pain, the possibility of death and paralysis, motocross is a sport

you should try. Motocross riding requires risk or your not really motocrossing, your just crusing. The most dangerous areas to ride are recreational riding areas where there are no set practices and set track direction, there are too many variables for safe riding. Staying on a track with a set practice schedule is by far the safer way to ride.

My son was a professional AMA 125 and 250 MX racer. on the way home from racing at the 1994 Anaheim and San Diago Supercross races he stopped at the sand dunes off I-10, he had never rode on dunes before but saw a "Seth" video. He went slowly up a rolling dune and then went to a taller dune with intentions to stop at the top and look the desert over. that dune was a razorback wind blown dune, it had no backside. He fell over the top of the dune and dropped 14 feet breaking his neck rendering him a quadrapleagic with no movement or feeling below his chest.

• -J
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There is an element of danger in everything. But with proper training and riding in controlled conditions, the danger of dirt bikes can be lessened.

I do have to stress rider education.

• gastel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

airborne dirt and dirt motorcycles at the instant are not risky. Its the guy using it who's the risky one, and what your doing. Now definite there are particular issues you cant circumvent alongside with a rut or a stump which you will accidentually hit yet those arent very risky. purely endure in recommendations, be secure, and you shouldnt have lots to rigidity approximately. yet purely endure in recommendations there are consistently unfavourable aspects to something and holiday at your guy or woman probability.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ditto! It depends on how much risk the rider takes. My brother tore his ACL riding, but he was being stupid. He now races in the desert every weekend and is smart about it and doesn't get hurt.

• 1 decade ago

YES!!!!! NO matter how good the rider is he can still make a mistake and things like that can end up in serious injury or even Death !!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes and no.. It all depends on the individual rider.

• 1 decade ago

Yep thats why I love them.

• 1 decade ago

well it all depends on who is driving the motor cycle

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.