shakira asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

what happened to nelly furtado?

she used to be all sweet and summery now shes all vampy, why?

Update:

i actually like the new her but i was just wondering why she changed because she was very original but now she is not so much.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hear that. That happens to a lot of them though, huh? Take Brittany & Christina Aguilera for example...what a change. I don't like those 2 though...Nelly Furtado is awesome :-)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

What Happened To Nelly Furtado

• 3 years ago

What Happened To Nelly

• Badger
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Nelly is her own girl. Listen to the song "Sh*t on the radio (remember the days)". She has a strong will and she'll do whatever she pleases, no matter what anyone says. I think she's brave and deserves all the success she gets.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why is she a sell out? Why wasn't she a sell out before? She's just gone in a different direction with her music hasn't she? Just because it's a bit hip hoppy and the video is a bit racy doesn't mean she's a sell out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think i just heard a new song of her's with timberland.it's called loose or something like that.it doesent suck too bad.it is in a commercial about some cell phone company too.i think this sound is better for her.i dont think anyone making money on their music is a sell out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha nelly furtado...i call her "nelly furr-taco"

well hmm..people change she might of wanted to try a new sound and vibe with her music...

• 1 decade ago

the sweet and summery girl flew away like a bird, she didn't know where her home was.

• 4 years ago

She is still out. She sang a song for the soundtrack of the movie Gnomeo&Juliet.

• 1 decade ago

SOMETHING HAPPENED TO NELLIE FURTADO? OMG--

ARE you a shakira fan?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.