Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

Did you know ? Coke - Pepsi - and all other Sodas.?

Did you guys know that real Pepsi and Coke are not for sale in the United States except in little markets that sell imported goods? Bottlers in the U.S. made the switch from Sugar to High Fructose Corn Syrup along time ago.

But many of the bottlers in other countries still use Sugar.

The original recipes for Pepsi and Coke don't have Corn Syrup.

Trust me, the best soda you will ever drink is made with real sugar.

If you ever drink real Pepsi or Coke made with sugar you will never want to go back to that corn syrup junk.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah i get that stuff in Mexico!!!! Right outta a glass bottle. mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm I love it. glad mexico is only 45 mins away!

• 4 years ago

1. Coke 2. Dr. Pepper 3. Mountain Dew 4. Mug Root Beer 5. Neither 6. Aquafina 7. Cherry Coke 8. Neither 9. Diet Pepsi 10. Rockstar 11. Vitamin Water 12. Gatorade 13. Vanilla Coke 14. Coke Black 15. Aquafina Flavor

• 1 decade ago

Wow! I didn't know that! Where can you get real Pepsi or Coke made with sugar? (now I want to try some!)

• megh13
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Interesting.... Here's another tidbit: You can only get "New Coke" in Australia. Yuck! No Coca Cola Classic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't drink either one, but a friend of mine is a Pepsi-Attic, (if that's a word) and several years ago, she kept complaining that something was going on .....and then when she found out, AHA!

• 1 decade ago

well that's true but high fructose corn syrup is cheaper so it has replaced sugar in everything---soda, candy, snacks, sauces/condiments, etc.---and i don't doubt that the sugar tastes better...but i guess i'll never know if i'm stuck here in the U.S. :(

• 1 decade ago

the answer to the question did you know? YES WHEN WE GO TO MEXICO we usually pack a case to bring back. sad thing is that it does not last long before the bottles are empty again

• 1 decade ago

yes coke and pepsi taste different in europe, i know for expierence, but coke in europe does not taste good at all if you drink it with ice

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually, thats not how they really made coke back in the day (when it first came out) they used other (now illegal) ingred.

• 1 decade ago

I have heard that before, so im gonna have to try the one in the glass bottle from Mexico!

• 1 decade ago

I'm sure you're right. The american bottlers are so cheap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.