Is Sean Hayes as Jack McFarland in the show Will and Grace really gay in reality?

• mel_b
    Best Answer

Neither Sean Hayes nor Eric McCormack are gay, both are married and one or both have children (can't remember which). I've seen interviews with both saying that and that's also what I've read. And come on to everyone who said they seem gay, I mean it's called acting! LOL

So far so I know he never discusses his sexuality because he feels that it means people won't be able to take him seriously playing a straight or gay character. However, without wanting to stereotype, in the few interviews with him I've seen he does behave in a stereotypically gay manner so..

no, he's married. but he acts so good, that it seems like he really is gay. by the way, i love that show and i'm going to miss it!!!

He never tells. He mostly says no, but occasionally implies he could be.

• no. i heard both him and the guy who plays will say they werent gay

no hes a married man.

I have heard that he is NOT....but the one who plays will is. Again, just what I have heard.

dont know

I don't think so.