can I get drunk by drinking listerine?

is it save to do it?

I saw on the bottle it has over 20% of alcohol

my wife wont let me keep alcoholic drinks in the house,

so listerine is all I got

• hq3
    Best Answer

Do this:

Get a Listerine bottle , pour out the Listerine.

Wash thoroughly.

Fill it up with vodka.

Now, add some green food coloring(buy in you local supermarket) Keep adding the coloring until you achieve the color of Listerine.

Keep it on the shelf in a bathroom.

This way your wife won't know; and you can have Vodka in the house and avoid the dangers of drinking Listerine.

P.S.

If you a REALLY paranoid. Water down the "Listerine"(vodka) down to 20%. Then take some mint leaves((20-30)) grind with a little vodka. Add to your vodka and let sit for 10 minutes. Drain.

This way if your wife will try to wash her mouth with "Listerine" it might even pass of for a real thing.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

can I get drunk by drinking listerine?

is it save to do it?

so listerine is all I got

Source(s): drunk drinking listerine: https://tr.im/A2goj

How do you accidentally drink HALF a bottle of Listerine ? Was it a small bottle? I mean I understand a tiny gulp, but half a bottle ? How can that be an accident.

There is a reason your wife won't let you have alcohol in the house, obviously you drink too much if you're wondering about the alcohol content of Listerine..get help

Listen,you sound drunk already;Safe or save...Drinking Listerine is not recommended...Stomach aches are endless, and bad gas too.

Judging it has a poison control number on my bottle of Listerine, I don't recommend it.

If it doesnt kill you, make you go blind, or put you in a nasty coma..you will probly just end up in rehab after the hospital releases you..If you get lucky..

or you could end up locked up for an assumed attempted suicide attempt..

What on earth even gave you the idea to think about trying it..

It is a different type of alcohol than what people consume in drinks or cook with

• Read this: http://www.drugs.com/enc/mouthwash_overdose.html

That site will show you what happens and what could happen to you if you attempt to get drunk off of Listerine. My advice is not to attempt it.

• andy f

1st tell your wife to let you keep alcohol in the house 2ND the blue Listerine is OK but never drink the green you end up addictive people sell it in stead of heroin where i live the police now smell your breath and arrest you if you smell nice so i always carry a Indian Curry with me to avoid arrest

I heard once that a guy gave himself a listerine enema and actually died because of the alcohol poisoning. The large intestine absorbs large quantities of liquid so the alcohol basically overwhelmed his body. Please do not drink listerine.