What is "Gaming for Points"?

Here's a copy of the e-mail that I received from Yahoo Q&A ... Hello A. Mann (jumpmaster_dps) You have posted content to Yahoo! Answers in violation of our Community Guidelines. As a result, your content has been deleted. Question: Do you know the name of this movie? (see details)? Details of... show more Here's a copy of the e-mail that I received from Yahoo Q&A ...

Hello A. Mann (jumpmaster_dps)

You have posted content to Yahoo! Answers in violation of our Community Guidelines. As a result, your content has been deleted.

Question: Do you know the name of this movie? (see details)?

Details of Violation: I just need the 2 points. Working on level three here.

Reason of Violation: Gaming for Points :

If you feel you were not in violation, please contact our Customer Care and tell us why.

Yahoo! Answers Team

Pretty interesting huh ... I thought the goal of giving points for answers was to "get points". This is assednine really ... I mean someone had already put the answer I was going to put down, so then I get hammered for ... how'd they put it ... "Gaming for Points". WTF??? I thought "games" were made to gain as many points as possible. Not really a big deal, just thought someone out there might be able to explain what exactly "gaming for points" means ...