To my Non-Muslim friends,why doyou not accept Muhammed (PBUH) as the Prophet of Allah ?

Mohammed S.A is the last prophet of Allah. If you accept that Allah is the God then Why to Reject MUHAMMED S.A as Allah's Prophet r

Favorite Answer

Because Christianity and Bible were modified right after Jesus Christ(PBUH) was taken to the heavens. He did not die(as Christians believe) he'll return on earth before the Dooms day. The same Jew(John) who planned to hang and kill Jesus(PBUH) later converted to Christianity and was the first modifier of Allah's(GOD) message revealed on Jesus'(PBUH). The Bible of today is not in the exact shape as it was at the time it was revealed on Jesus(PBUH). It was being modified. Qurran is the only Holy book which is in the same form as it was revealed on Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). Qurran is the continuation of Gods messages. Jesus(PBUH) was the Prophet of God not son. Adam is the first Prophet and Muhammad is the last Prophet. Qurran is the last message form God. You need to study about Islam before judging it. To all the non Muslims: Have ever seen a miracle sent by God as a proof of ur religion? Islam has so many miracles sent by God. Does anyone know about the miracle Fish bearing Allah found in Rossendale, Lancashire, UK?Today I read in a newspaper that another fish was found in Kenya bearing a Qurranic verse "WALLAHO-KHAIRUR-RAZIQEEN." These r not the only miracles. Allah has said in the Holy Qurran“Soon we will show them our signs in the regions, and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the truth.” There is a forest near my town named Ziarat where Allah is written naturally between the forest.

I saw another miracle on TV which showed a Aubergine bearing Allah on one half and Muhammad(PBUH) on the other. I saw another picture in a Mosque which showed Allah witten with clouds. Don't you think it is a clear sign of Allah's existence. Just wanted to know ur opinion.If u guys know about any such miracles plz share it.To all the negative thinkers:Dont't answer a question just to shoot down someone else's beliefs. Move on to the next questions and say nothing. Better yet, learn something!if it doesnt mean anything to u it might to others

Allah is one, and Muhammad (PBUH) is his messenger.

Jesus Christ was only human. Yes a prophet, and loved by Muslims just like any other prophet. But How can Jesus Be God ? If God created Jesus,doesn't that make them two totally seperate beings ? How is it Christians claim they are 2 in one ? or even three in one ? Is it just a quick answer with no real meaning to a question which nobody knows the answer to ?

• rhanjo

I choose YHVH God The ONE TRUE Father and His Son Jesus who God sent to be our Saviour to defeat death which is satan. Gods TRUE Children that choose Him and His Son are Children of the DAY, Children of the LIGHT. We get out LIGHT and LOVE from the ONE and ONLY TRUE source which is YHVH God The Father. allah is a false little god who's false light comes from the moon, which we ALL know has not true light of it's own. Those that follow that moon god are children of the night, of the darkness. allah has nor real son and has never made such a loving offer to even send a son. allah takes on satan as his god and I reject anything that the abdominal one has to say or offer. Sure don't need any false prophets when God through His written Word has given us ALL the Prophets He sees fit that we need.

• Daria

Yes, mothers/women have been blessed with wisdom and so the urn of knowledge has been placed on their heads by God. Women by nature are submissive, caring, loving, sweet and kind and they seem to have more faith in God than men. Perhaps, it is for this reason that Prophet Muhammed rightly noted that paradise lies at the feet of the Mothers who even though they have been oppressed and made poorer by their male counterparts still find time to chit chat with God the Lord of the poor.Paradise is another name for heaven and it is only the poor who see themselves as worthy of going to heaven because the rich with all his money has no time for God let alone to chit chat with Him.

If he's a prophet could you tell me a prophecy that has been fulfilled? Daniel predicted the years till the rebuilding of Jerusalem the year Jesus would come how many years he would minister, his resurrection, the first martyr, etc. John predicted a power that claimed to be son of God and have power to forgive (papacy duh) to come out of Pagan Rome and have power for 1260 yrs, they got it in 538 from Justinian and it ended in 1798 from Napoleon. Who predicted Mohammed to come? Did any of his specific prophecies become fulfilled? peace out brother

p.s untill I see a prophecy by Mohammed fulfilld I can't accept him as a prophet if I see a prophecy predicting him to be the last prophet theres a chance I'll accept Islam

p.s.s it would be cool if i could get an answer to the Questions I asked.

Source(s): Holy Bible the only Holy Book in my opinion. Dead Sea Scrolls

Because Muhammad is not God's last Prophet. He was power hungry and felt on the margins od his society. He may not of been educated but he was very intelligent. He knew that about the only part of the known world that did not have a major religion was the Arabian Peninsula. He also knew if he was going to convert neighboring areas that were Christian that he would have to have a message that he thought would be accepted, When it was not her resorted to violence.

Well, if Batman can have Robin then Allah can have Mohammed.

I don't accept Allah as God any more than I believe Batman is really out there fighting crime.

Is Mohammed's last name S.A or Essay?

• Tanks

As a Christian I reject Muhammed as a prophet of God because his message contradicts that of Jesus. Jesus was the Messiah and the saviour of the world, Muhammed just calls him another prophet, therefore the Koran cannot be correct.

Because I don't believe in Allah/God of either Islam or Christianity. Nor do I believe in the prophets of any religion. While I respect your belief system and how you feel I don't believe it.

Because Allah/God don't exist! Religions are a human invention to fill what many people feel is a spiritual need. This has long been exploited by ruthless men. It gives them untold power over believers and enables them to oppress them and have an excuse to kill non-believers.