bidetsith25 asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Just curious what your Pug's name is??

Mine is Choo Choo, but she is having puppies and I am keeping one. Looking for possible names.

Favorite Answer

My two are named Mack and Sassie...their registered names are Mackadoo Lar's Love and Sassafras Hong Kong DeLight! (My husband has a weird way with names...thank goodness we didn't have children! LOL)

Our first Pug was already named when we got him...it was Rascals. I have alot of Pug friends who have some great names for their pugs like: Tubby, Tugboat, Bella, Buster, Milo, Gracie, Gumpy, Bruno, Bugsy, Ruby, Rosie, Lola, Tonka, Louisie, Odie, and one of my favorites for a female is Chyna! How's that for a start??? LOL! Good Luck with the birth and the new furbabies!

Mine are called Gucci and Diva (he's fawn, she's black). I also have two pug mix puppies called Dolce and Cara.

Choo Choo is such a cute name, btw! :) I'm sure you'll do great in finding a name for the puppy.

Hug a Pug!

I don't have a pug, but my wife did once. His name was Brownie. I currently have a female yellow lab whose name is Tinkerbell, and a male lab/beagle mix whose name is Dodger.

The best name for a dog though is Stay. It really confuses him when you say, "Come here Stay, Come here stay." Quite amusing to watch as well.

My male pugs name is Skeeter.

• mimi

I have a yorkie named Samson.

Lucky and rimy [i used to have 5 dogs]

I don't have one YET but when I do get one (and I do want one) it will be named Frank. I really loved the movies MIB and MIBII.

I dont ahve him anymore... but when i ahd one his name was rocky... for the bumps on his head.

I have a boy and a girl... alfonzo and paris

or you could do ben and jerry