We can't predict the decay ofa given radioactively unstable atom, but wecan doso for a % ofa qty of them,why?

Assuming there are no differences in the sample of the unstable atom's subatomic structure, what does this fact mean to the certainty claims of science bec it clearly undermines the predictability of events standard,the reliability of detection and measurement standard, and the repeatability of results standards.
Update: I asked the question bec it raises issues in philosophy of science. I have never heard radioactivity linked to Heisenberg principle before now though it does raise similar questions. For those who find thinking about this stuff, I understand, it took me many years of study and reflection to understand these... show more I asked the question bec it raises issues in philosophy of science. I have never heard radioactivity linked to Heisenberg principle before now though it does raise similar questions.

For those who find thinking about this stuff, I understand, it took me many years of study and reflection to understand these kinds of questions and their ramifications. Oh, and one more thing, let me state for the record to all the smart-*** kids out there who post garbage at Yahoo Answers, a semi-retired financially independent 54 year old person doesn't have homework to do like you do. Your lack of depth is a measure of your degree of ignorance and stupidity, both of which can be reduced if you choose to work at it in a mature manner.
Update 2: When I added more detail to my original question, I left out the word "difficult." after stuff: I meant to write "To those who find this stuff difficult,..." I did take a calculus-based course in statistical mechanics course many years ago. I wish people would address the issues raised... show more When I added more detail to my original question, I left out the word "difficult." after stuff: I meant to write "To those who find this stuff difficult,..."

I did take a calculus-based course in statistical mechanics course many years ago.

I wish people would address the issues raised by the question asked and stop psychoanalyzing everything about the asker or his motives, none of which is relevant or reliably available to you. Please grow up.
Update 3: This is a question about radioactive substances, not about human beings and the social science issue of the predictability of individual vs group behaviors.