I want the full form of "PEPSI" and "COCA COLA"?

Somebody told me that "PEPSI" means "Pay every penny to save Israel" and COCA COLA" means "Christ our creator accepted, Christ our Lord Acepted".... is it right

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No! these are just ridicules slurs, urban legends if you will, created by teens and immature adults because of personal prejudices. Pepsi was originally created by a pharmacist in North Carolina in the late 1800's. It was intended to ease stomach pains. Many people believe it got it's name because it had the enzyme pepsin included in the formula.

Like Pepsi, Coke was originally intended as a patent medicine when it was invented in the late-19th century. The idea was to market a non-alcoholic version of a popular French tonic that used coca leaves. The product used Coca leaves and kola nuts for flavor. Thus the name Coca-Cola. (Note: Despite the myths, coca-cola was NEVER green.)

However, it is true that Coca-Cola was once considered anti-Semitic for refusing to do business in Israel. At the time, this was due to disapproval of U.S. foreign policy in Israel and elsewhere in the reason, not because of an anti-Semitic viewpoint of the company.

The meaning of the names as you say were presented to you are false. Just as "Fix Or Repair Daily" is NOT the real meaning of the Ford brand of Automobiles. (Not that there isn't some truth to the statements, but that doesn’t mean the statements are true.)

I hope this helps.

• 3 years ago

Full Form Of Pepsi

• 1 decade ago

If you want it to be. People make up all kinds of meaning for ACRONYMS. Think you can find a meaning for "ACRONYMS", then you'll see what i'm talking about. Try contacting the PEPSI and COCA COLA companies they will definitely tell you the true full form of thos acronyms.

• 1 decade ago

Pop Eats Potholes in Stomach and Intestines

Chicks Overweight, Cola Attributed. Cola is Oral Liquid Assassination.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lenny
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

PEPSI stands for "People Eat Pie, Salad, and Ice cream."

COCA COLA stands for "Canadian Oil Coalition Analysts Confidently Operating Legally, Association"

So sorry, you're just plain wrong.

• Stuart
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Heh, no. Actually, Pepsi got its name from the condition dyspepsia, or upset stomach. It was supposed to calm down a stomache ache.

Coca Cola got its name from the original formula, which included coca leaves, the precursor to cocaine.

• 5 years ago

pepsi stands for:Pay Every Penny to Save Israel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was always just Coke or Coca Cola even in the 1800's when it contained cocaine.

Source(s): Eschatology Journal
  • 1 decade ago

No, it isnt true. First of all, Pepsi and PepsiCo were very strong supporters of the Palestinian cause since the 70's, very anti-Israel, IMHO. Second, these names predate the existence of Israel by decades.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats probably just a myth......i DO know that the "coke" in the coca-cola name can about because it was originally supposed to be an over the counter medicine witch contained cocaine(don't worry, it doesn't anymore.....)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.