aaron w asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

What is the coolest lego set ever made? And why is it the coolest?

What is your favorite lego set?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I was a little kid I had the fire station and the police station. They were amazing - blue glass for the cop shop and little police men and cars. Came complete with a helicopter landing pad + helicopter and even (get this) a little police motorbike. I loved it.

I must say - when I walk into a store these days and see dino lego or whatever, I'm a bit dissapointed. My nephew has some of it and it's crap - no construction - just 4 or 5 pieces and off you go - and the parts are specific to that one toy - so you can't create crazy multicoloured buildings and starships. Most of the joy for me was in the building.

Source(s): I'm a sad old man... ;)
  • 1 decade ago

pirate lego was my favourite, because it gave more opportunity for random adventures, which lego is all about. for christmas i got a lego island, where you build up the castle, the ship and all the pirates. i well miss lego, it gave me my childhood.

• Haze
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Lego Mind-Storms. It's programmable, you can't get better than that.

• 4 years ago

I'd always make cars with enough room for like, 10 people (lego people of course) either that or little houses. @->-->-

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My (and my kid's) favourite is the kit #4886.

Why? Because the main model resembles our home almost exactly!

• 1 decade ago

The ones my kids like.

• 1 decade ago

I dont know

they are all cool

• 1 decade ago

bionicles. because they just are. period.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.