what is your favorite book and why?

Favorite Answer

I LUV the harry potter series..but all time favorite is The Da Vinci Code!!

I love To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I have a lot of great memories associated with that book, and it's a great book to get to teach, which I do every year. One of the many reasons I love it is that it is so well written that whether you just "surface read" for the story or really delve deep into it for the themes, symbols and motifs, it is unbelievably well-crafted.

well, books are great and im happy you chose a question for this.

My favorite book is the 2nd book in the traveling pants series. Brashares writes so dramaticly and thinks in the life of a teen-aged girl as well as an adult. She rules!

Source(s): my brain, the books.

i still like the Harry Potter series. Rowling is just so creative and the books make you think. It's great for all ages

Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo

hmm.. tough one. I think I really like reading the Lord of the Rings because now that I'm older I understand it more than I used to. I also really like the story.