If you are chatting with someone for months and u do like him sooooooooo much?

What is the possibilities that when u meet in real dont feel the same?????Am serious pleaaaaase

Favorite Answer

so you have fell for his personality! the only way you will know if you like him is to meet and then see how it goes, don't go rushing in expecting you to fall in love, it takes time, if you meet and there is no chemistry then there is no reason why you can become good friends, you obviously have some thing in common or feel that you get on as you wouldn't of been chatting to him for so long

GOOD LUCK!!

I met this really sweet dude on line we have been e-mailing each other for months as well and we just started talking on the phone. We have our first date at the end of the month and I can't wait I have the same apprehensions as you but you only live once you'll never know until you've tried it so go for it be daring try something new. Like you I hope he is all he claims to be but if he isn't I'll savour the moment and have a great time on our date we are going to a football match together. I'll let you know how my date went hit me up I'd love to know how yours went.

People put on a different face in chat rooms and private chat...probably a good chance that you won't feel the same. The anonimity of the internet usually makes people act different.

there is no question that u like hi, otherwise u would have never chatted with him, Internet relationship can be strange at time, its like loving a character from a book that u might have recently read.. and yes there are chances that u might not love him when u meet him.. but i surely belive u like him, maybe not in complete but a part of him.

Hey I don't want you to get sad but in chatting its better to be little cautious and one should be ready to expect any shocks even after chatting on cam or voice.

Its a friendly advice.

• hey if u got a understanding then i must say meeting live will not effect ur consistensy in likness.but if u have a 1% doubt , it can effect .plz trust ur heart and move on which ur mind . if u wannna be my friend u can mail me at memories_4_friends@yahoo.co.in

KEEP SMILING.

well it does happen just tell them that things are not the same in person....my husband and i chatted for months.we met and feel inlove and he is the best thing in my life,good luck to you.

i have one... i thought that i love him until we met... so there's a possibility that what you're feeling is the same as mine. sorry but i'm just sharing and answering through experience..

if you like him so much now you will like him more when you 'll see him.i am telling you from my expeareance and i counsel you to go for it.what do you have to lose?

YOU WILL NOT FEEL THE SAME WHEN YOU FIND OUT THAT THE PERSON IS NOT WHAT HE OR SHE CLAIMS TO BE. THANK YOU

Source(s): WWW.YAHOOANSWER.COM