where is the best place to buy replacement a replacement battery for cordless drill?

dewalt drill and craftsman charger

Best Answer

Attention: you will find as you shop, that is almost always cheaper to buy a new cordless drill with new batteries, than to replace batteries. If you insist on buying new batteries, contact 'Tool Crib of the North' or Acme Electric. Another option, one which I use for all my battery powered equipment, is to take the non working batteries to a store called Batteries Plus, they will re condition them, and they warranty them, this is about half the cost of new, and quite effective

Source(s): Gen Contractor

I would check the Internet use some of the links provided after you type in Batteries, Cordless Drill and have the Make, Model and any other information they ask for. I actually found batteries for 2 Extinct cell phones there and I had them in a week and at half the price of the ones from the manufacturer.

Source(s): I forgot the link as the batteries are still in good shape after several years of excellent service.
  • TC

How about the place where you purchased the drill?

Direct from manufacturer

Source(s): www.eccosse-designs.co.uk

Those are good , common brands..try a discount store like Walmart or Target..they`ll be less expensive there!! :)