can any body explain the diffrence b/w trust & believe?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

i want to give u example

trust : its an impresstion is thing like trust that some one wont do the wrong thing or a thing is not wrong that mean is believe it is not wrong u know so its not only believe its believe that its not wrong

but believe is some kind of thought its not and impression its a thoughts that maybe right and maybe wrong

so trust is impression and believe is thought

• 2 decades ago

The only person you can trust is the one you see in the mirror. Believe me!

• 2 decades ago

I think the difference is about the kind of using of 2 these words , trust means hope to ..., sth you just you are sure its true is the thing you trust it , you know it .... but believe is a feeling you have about sth but you are not sure about it and maybe you never feel it , I mean maybe sometimes you just believe sth but you are not sure about your choosing...

• 2 decades ago

You can believe that trust will make a difference. you cant trust what you dont believe. Trust me, believe it or not! Ride on....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 decades ago

Trust seems to pertain toward your overall (longterm) feelings about someone. On the contrary, you can "believe" someone or something for a single instant or in reference to a specific idea.

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

they are the same words but believe means to trust

• 2 decades ago

trust is a symbol of peace of mind when you say you trust some one you are actually believing him or her with what ever you are doing .

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Trust is the firm belief in the reliability,truth,ability,or strength of somebody or something.

To belive is to have faith in the truth or existence of someone or something.

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Trust is faith or hope in a person, thing, situation or idea . A belief is a notion that you think is true.

• 2 decades ago

Easy enough:

Trust: Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.

Believe: To accept as true or real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.