If you wake up one day and find out that........................?

You became 10 years younger...what would u do?

Favorite Answer

I would not date as many D*ck heads as I did. I would never have any regrets by age 23.

Do you mean 10 years younger in 2006, or 10 years younger in 1996. A very good question. The possibilities could be endless. I'd probably wouldn't do too much different, until it came to about last years 250,000,000.00 lottery to where I'd probably would have bought a ticket with those winning numbers...as soon as I get this time machine working, this hypothetical question will be a reality. Mhuha-Hahahahaaaa!!!

BUT if you mean 10 years younger in 2006...I'd do some investing like a mutha!

Ten years ago hmm............

I would not change a thing. Why? Because I once watched a film where a guy went back in time and changed something and when he went back to the present time everything had changed - his wife, house, friends, status, EVERYTHING. So I can't imagine life without my family - I have loving parents, brothers, friends, and especially a loving HUSBAND etc.

No way, I would not change a thing. Look even if it did not affect the present way things are I wouldn't change a thing.

Now if I had the powers to change the future ... that is another story.

Faith ~

I will kill myself, growing up was hard. The more life experience you have the easier it gets. You don't get hurt as easily, and when you do get hurt, you handle it more easily. You understand that nothing lasts forever. When you are younger you don't realise that nothing is here to stay, everything changes and it's always for the better even when it seems that it's for the worse.

Wish I was 10 years older

Well, I was a spoiled granddaughter so that I think I would be so happy to find myself 10 years younger when all my grandparents still shower me with their love and ask me for nothing in return ^_^

well i am 25 now. then i become 10 years younger then i will have to go to school again. it would be great to see some of the high school friends, teacher.

I'd probably be happy. You'll miss your TEENAGER years when you hit your 20's. Trust me. All these people wishing they were older will know what I mean in a few years. Reliving your teen years is a dream once you're no longer a teen. I would change a lot of things about myself that can't be changed now.

Well , i wouldn't waste any time. First , i would find my first love--> and make sure he could see how hot i still look . If he wasn't impressed , i would have soo much fun doing all of the things that i missed out on because i was with him--> or hurt over him for all of my youth. I really missed out on alot.

Why , have you found some sort of miracle ?

• Scatty

Thats just something that every older person wishes would happen-- to be honest i wouldn't want that to happen-- younger you but what about all those things that happened in your life 10 years ago??? children born, deaths, promotion at work, would u seriously want that??

I know i wouldn't

Just have some fun and party you wont stay that long for ever well maybe a day or so but have fun do things you never have done when you where that age have you heard the saying ''When in rome''