• 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Many.

Seagulls, puffins.

CANADIAN GEESE.

They live there, hence the name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes we have a lot actually. Oh, there's this famous one, I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. It's called the blue-spotted mooragle. It's very beautiful, and it lays these georgous pink speckled eggs, about the size of a turble, (which is half the size of a pottle if you're curious). And this is an interesting fact about the mooragle; when they're born they have purple feathers, which slowly turn blue as they age! They used to be endangered, but thanks to the Bacon Order Of Birds (BOOB) they are now well protected, and will live on for many generations. The mooragle is kinda our unofficial national bird, we're all very proud of it.

Source(s): My own wild imagination, and the love of making people think stupid things about my country.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are currently twice as many bird species as mammal species, and a plethora of these species live in Canada. You should be able to see some unusual and interesting birds on any Canadian birding expedition. Here's a link that show pictures and gives info on many Canadian bird species.

http://www.canadianbiodiversity.mcgill.ca/english/...

Hope this helps!

~Tia~

• 1 decade ago

Hell yeah! What kind of question is that, of course there's birds in canada, ever here of the Loon? The Goose? just to name a FEW.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

As a matter of fact, we do. In fact, I believe WE (Canada) have to supply YOU (America) with your own national symbol. Well what could that be? Why, it's the Bald Eagle! Because y'all don't know how to keep them safe, they fly across the border 'cause they know no harm will come to them here. Then we, stupidly, pack them up and ship them right back to you so you'll have a national symbol again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Is this question for real? Haven't you ever seen the birds flying north in the spring?

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Check out the website of Hinterland Who's Who.

• loony
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Is this a trick question? I mean really ... you have to ask? I suppose you think we all live in igloos anyway, so of course we have penguins here. I'd bet a loony that you are american.

• 1 decade ago

no...all birds know it's Canada and stay away! doh!

• 1 decade ago

Yes there are...how many more ludicrous questions can you come up with, perhaps, "Is there intelligent life where Henry lives"

• 1 decade ago

yeah, there are a lot of birds!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.