How can you tell what a girl thinks about you?

HI I'am 13 and there is a girl I like at school but I have no idea what she thinks of me. How can I tell what she thinks of me.

Best Answer

well if girls like you sometimes they will be shy around you

sometimes they avoid you and sometimes you cant even tell

dont have a friend ask thats tacky but try to become firends with her and then you will be able to tell if she likes you

dont call her gay or insult her

that just makes her want to deck you

and just be yourself

if she is herself around you she likes you and is comfertible around you

which is a good thing

hope i helped

Source(s): a girls point of view
  • Hedy

What you should do is not be in such a rush to get into a relationship. I'm positive that you'll find someone, but relationships are overrated and rarely work out at that age. Just do what you're doing and make friends with girls, and sooner or later you'll have some that will like you. You're 16, you've got plenty of time to find someone. I'm only 17 myself and have only dated 2 girls. One for 16 months, and another (currently) for 3. Trust me you'll find someone, you don't need people "judging" you and telling you how you should be. Just be yourself.

Well..are you and her friends and do you hang out?? if so then its easy. Does she touch your hair and flirt with you in other ways? Then yes she likes you and if she constantly compliments you on the same thing like the way you dress, than she likes that about you. And if all else fails go the old school route. Just flat out ask her...there is nothing more attractive than confidance.

You can't. No man has ever been able to tell what a woman is thinking. You will never ever know. All men can do is try things and see if they work. Ask her for her phone number. If she gives it to you, she probably likes you.

Just talk to her on the friedly wave for a minute, after talking to her for a while you will be able to see where her head is at....dont be in any hurry to tell her you like her, try to feel her out a bit, if she starts talking that we are good friends crap, recognize that she aint feeling you in relationship mode

if she smiles and waves to u in the halls

if she flirts with u or has "friendly chats" with u often

if she hugs u when shes in a bad situation and wants someone to hold

otherwise, she just wants to be ur friend or she hates u but probly not!!!

If she smiles when you talk to her she likes you. If she punches you in the arm ...she likes you. If shes rolls her eyes and looks away when you talk to her find a new girl....there's plenty.

It's impossible to know what a girl is thinking

You cannot. Thinking is a process; however, if you want to know if she likes you then ask her. Although, your concern should be about your homework.

I suggest you talk to her and get to know her first. Then, you can get close to her and make it obvious that you like her. I'm sure you'll find out how she feels eventually.