women can you wear a black bra with a white blouse or a white one which is better?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The way I was brought up you don't wear a black or colored bra with a white shirt unless you wanted to be thought of as a s|ut. Things could be diffent now, that was the 80's.

Source(s): My mom.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Black Bra Under White Shirt

• 1 decade ago

From experience I would rather wear a black bra under a white shirt than a white one. Yeah, the black one is visible but not nearly as much as a white bra under a white shirt. Definitely wear the black bra if you can't find a nude color. I think wearing the white one should be your last option. If you're still not sure then try them both while you're still at home and check yourself in the mirror to see which one makes you feel more comfortable but I'm sure you will go for the black one.

• 1 decade ago

Well it depends on the shirt, what kind it is and where you are going to wear it. I think letting your bra show under a white blouse calls attention and if that is what you are looking for then go for it, just remember not all attention will be favorable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To be honest with you if you wear a black bra with a white tank top there are ways to make it like a double layer top if you wear a white bra you can stick the strap under the tank tops strap.That's how I get away with things.

• susie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A classy woman NEVER would wear a black bra with a white shirt. And the best color to wear under a white shirt is a nude colored bra. It won't show through like white does.

• 1 decade ago

when i was young it was considered very tacky to wear a bra that showed under your blouses. Today, i dont think it matters. If you are going to do that white/black thing, why not wear the frilliest bra you can find?

• 1 decade ago

You do not wear a black bra under a white blouse! TACKY! You also do not wear a white bra under a white shirt - TACKY. You wear a nude colored bra.

• 1 decade ago

Personally I think that a white bra looks miles better.. a black one looks a bit tacky and cheap.

• 1 decade ago

It depends on the look you are going for but normally you dont wear a collored bra with a white shirt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.