women can you wear a black bra with a white blouse or a white one which is better?

Favorite Answer

The way I was brought up you don't wear a black or colored bra with a white shirt unless you wanted to be thought of as a s|ut. Things could be diffent now, that was the 80's.

Source(s): My mom.

Black Bra Under White Shirt

From experience I would rather wear a black bra under a white shirt than a white one. Yeah, the black one is visible but not nearly as much as a white bra under a white shirt. Definitely wear the black bra if you can't find a nude color. I think wearing the white one should be your last option. If you're still not sure then try them both while you're still at home and check yourself in the mirror to see which one makes you feel more comfortable but I'm sure you will go for the black one.

Well it depends on the shirt, what kind it is and where you are going to wear it. I think letting your bra show under a white blouse calls attention and if that is what you are looking for then go for it, just remember not all attention will be favorable.

To be honest with you if you wear a black bra with a white tank top there are ways to make it like a double layer top if you wear a white bra you can stick the strap under the tank tops strap.That's how I get away with things.

• susie

A classy woman NEVER would wear a black bra with a white shirt. And the best color to wear under a white shirt is a nude colored bra. It won't show through like white does.

when i was young it was considered very tacky to wear a bra that showed under your blouses. Today, i dont think it matters. If you are going to do that white/black thing, why not wear the frilliest bra you can find?

You do not wear a black bra under a white blouse! TACKY! You also do not wear a white bra under a white shirt - TACKY. You wear a nude colored bra.

Personally I think that a white bra looks miles better.. a black one looks a bit tacky and cheap.

It depends on the look you are going for but normally you dont wear a collored bra with a white shirt