Would it offend you if (read details)?

Someone (or a few people) kept calling you anorexic or bulimic? I have a "fan" club of girls that persistently say rude things to me, saying that I'm anorexic, or bulimic... when the funny thing is, I might be on the skinny side, but for my height and weight I'm still just fine! I also get... show more Someone (or a few people) kept calling you anorexic or bulimic?
I have a "fan" club of girls that persistently say rude things to me, saying that I'm anorexic, or bulimic... when the funny thing is, I might be on the skinny side, but for my height and weight I'm still just fine!
I also get harassed for not eating meat , and people are so ignorant (and sometimes stupid) when they do this. I can't eat meat because of my health, on top of being an animal rights activist. I know that my views may clash (the animal rights ones) with others, but don't tell me to eat meat without knowing the facts!!!
Update: I have Lupus, and it is reccomended to stay away from Meat and Dairy.
Update 2: Oh I was being sarcastic when I said fan club, btw..