If the one that you love and the one that loves you, slaps across the face, wat would you do?

if you were to slap the one that you love and if he/she slaps you back, but you hit them in the face..and that was their quick reaction. wat would you do?

Best Answer

break up with him.

He is no use cause he made me slap him back and that means that he is not making me a better person.

I would not stand for any abuse.You shouldn't be slapping anyone for any reason,especially someone you love.Sounds like an anger problem and needs to be corrected by professional help.

Source(s): Been the one abused.

If you hit someone, you should expect them to hit you back. A person has the right to defend themself against assault. That said, if your relationship is becoming abusive, on either party's part, at the very least you should both seek councelling immediately.

If its the female who slapped the man, the man probably deserved it. Most men are slime. The man shouldn't hit back. I think its cute when girls slap foolish men. If they didn't deserve it. She needs to relax. Pretty simple.

call the cops and kick them out of the house. once that line is crossed it will happen more and more often with increasing intensity. this is how most domestic violence starts. it seems like a small thing at first but it slowly builds. soon you're getting savagely beaten and can't figure out how it got to be that way.

Source(s): life experience

Knock the **** out of them for hitting me back, quick reaction or not they shouldn't hit back.

grab her, throw her on the bed, tie her down and start tickling her until she wets herself. but after that, she will attack me and probably run me over with the car or something. me and my fiance are ******* crazy like that.

walk away

split up

Don't let it happen again!!