Heres a little something about guys that some girls don't know tell me if you agree?

every girl needs to be a little more open to guys that come up to them and want to have a consvesation with them. who knows, the guy could be nice and it could turn into a good relationship.. girls i've seen are worried about how much money someone makes, what kind of car he drives, whats his social standing is. not to be mean, but the most girls i've seen do this is girls that are hot and have hot friends..girls that have fat or ugly friends you know they are a little less judgemental and guys are more inclined to go up and talk to them because they know the girl will not just tell him to go away, some actually will talk for a little bit and even possibly give a number. my point is girls get to emotionally attached to guys and should be a little more open and look for other guys instead of just hangind around one or trying to find ways to make him jealous i mean come on theres a lot of guys out there who would like to have a chance with a beatiful girl.

Favorite Answer

Girls tend to look at a guy's resources, guys tend to look at a girl's physical appearance.

What's funny is that you even insinuate it here, by assuming that the ideal for a guy is dating a conventionally "beautiful" girl, and that a girl who is less physically pretty but more open is the "fallback" position when you can't date a gorgeous knockout.

Things change when you get older, and that stuff becomes less important. The "Beautiful Women" soon learn that beauty isn't all it's cracked up to be and become more open, while guys become more confident and are also willing to talk casually to a good-looking girl without the thought of hoping to get a date.

Find someone whom you can relate to and whom you like to be with, and you'll soon find them attractive, no matter how much money/prestige the guy has or how pretty the girl is.

Word

a girl should like you for you. not for how much money you make. and who your friends are where you live the whole deal. The right girl will love all of it

I think that a women's past experiences really gage weather or not she'll give you her time when unfortunately most of the time guys are just looking for a handout.

• ?

IM NOT UGLY AND I DONT USE MEN FOR MONEY, I NEVER WOULD. I THINK ITS ROTTEN TO DO SO. YOU SHOULDNT SAY THAT ABOUT ALL WOMEN. MY FIRST HUSBAND WAS SO BROKE IT WASNT EVEN FUNNY, BUT I MARRIED HIM ANYWAY. I ONLY LOOK FOR REAL LOVE AND WHAT A PERSON HAS DOES NOT MATTER TO ME AT ALL.

Oh preach it brotha!

i was more open now i gotta bf

you are on the right track.....not bad at all