Heres a little something about guys that some girls don't know tell me if you agree?

every girl needs to be a little more open to guys that come up to them and want to have a consvesation with them. who knows, the guy could be nice and it could turn into a good relationship.. girls i've seen are worried about how much money someone makes, what kind of car he drives, whats his social standing... show more every girl needs to be a little more open to guys that come up to them and want to have a consvesation with them. who knows, the guy could be nice and it could turn into a good relationship.. girls i've seen are worried about how much money someone makes, what kind of car he drives, whats his social standing is. not to be mean, but the most girls i've seen do this is girls that are hot and have hot friends..girls that have fat or ugly friends you know they are a little less judgemental and guys are more inclined to go up and talk to them because they know the girl will not just tell him to go away, some actually will talk for a little bit and even possibly give a number. my point is girls get to emotionally attached to guys and should be a little more open and look for other guys instead of just hangind around one or trying to find ways to make him jealous i mean come on theres a lot of guys out there who would like to have a chance with a beatiful girl.
8 answers 8