Heres a little something about guys that some girls don't know tell me if you agree?

every girl needs to be a little more open to guys that come up to them and want to have a consvesation with them. who knows, the guy could be nice and it could turn into a good relationship.. girls i've seen are worried about how much money someone makes, what kind of car he drives, whats his social standing is. not to be mean, but the most girls i've seen do this is girls that are hot and have hot friends..girls that have fat or ugly friends you know they are a little less judgemental and guys are more inclined to go up and talk to them because they know the girl will not just tell him to go away, some actually will talk for a little bit and even possibly give a number. my point is girls get to emotionally attached to guys and should be a little more open and look for other guys instead of just hangind around one or trying to find ways to make him jealous i mean come on theres a lot of guys out there who would like to have a chance with a beatiful girl.

Favorite Answer

I make a good salary, but if a woman asks me about money in the first conversation we have, I tell her I'm a stocker at Walmart. If she loses interest after that, then I know she isn't worth a crap anyway.

I will agree with you to a point. The girls you are talking about are also the ones who go around asking why they can't find a "nice guy" that doesn't just want a one night stand.

It makes no sense to me at all. Some women are stupid and I'ld rather not have them anyways.

• bye

Totally disagree, you can't generalize. I would consider myself HOT and totally approachable, however most WHITE guys would not approach me because they think I'm stuck up, BLACK guys hit on me, and SPANISH guys sweet talk me. So it really depends on how confident the GUY is---it does not depend on how HOT the girl is. It's all about confidence and knowing how to strike up a conversation. I've had UGLY guys strike up conversations at bus stops, and I've never shunned them away. I would go as far as saying it depends on how the girl was raised, if she was raised to be respectful of others and to be humble--then it doesn't depend on looks, but rather on how polite the guys is.

Source(s): My own experience with men.

So you are saying that fat girls are not beautiful? Get a life man... if you can't get it with a barbie doll maybe it is because you are no KEN!

Absolutely rite

I agree, my sisters care about material stuff than feelings. Thanks god, that as long as im happy, i dont care about anything around me or the person that i love.

i agree with you use girls are to quick to judge some one and that is not right

i agree even though i dont have that problem and i dont have alot of money