Can someone give me an EASY cheesecake recipe...?

Okay, i need an EASY cheesecake recipe... i'm not what you would consider a chef... here's the rest... looking for a cheesecake recipe with strawberries or raspberries but not chocolate... remember, it has to be very elementary as i am the typical, generic guy when it comes to cooking... thanks

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

here you go...really easy and tastes GREAT!!

you will do a wonderful job! good luck.

nicole

1 ready graham pie crust

1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip

1 (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese (room temp.)

1 tbsp. sugar

1 can cherry pie filling for topping

In medium bowl beat soft cream cheese and sugar and Cool Whip. Put this in pie crust - spread evenly then add cherry topping. Store covered in freezer until ready to serve.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Delicious Paleo Recipes Cookbook - http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?EIek
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Easy Cheesecake Ingredients For the crust 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs 3 tablespoons sugar 1/3 cup butter, melted For the filling 4 8 ounces packages cream cheese, softened 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 eggs 1 can strawberry pie filling Method Heat oven to 325° if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300° if using a dark nonstick springform pan). Mix crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Beat softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust. Bake 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from side of pan; cool before adding topping. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

• 1 decade ago

You can buy the whole kit at a good supermarket.It will be next to the cake mixes.It even has the graham cracker crust mix which is easy to use.If you don't have a pie or cake pan then get a tin pie pan,which they will have also.This kit comes with a can of cherries & if you don't want that with your cheesecake you can get a can of whatever kind of fruit you do want in the canned fruit section.Best of all my dear,no cooking involved at all!!!!!!!!! Good luck

Source(s): I've used this myself.Easy,pretty fast & turns out great.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake

1. Mix 2 pkg (8 oz. each) Philadelphia cream cheese, (softened), 1/2 cup sugar, & 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with mixer till well-blended.

2. Pour into 1 ready-to-use graham cracker pie crust (9")

3. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

coconut strawberry cheesecake

2 8oz. cream cheese

1/2 cup slenda

1/4 lemon juice

1/4 cup coconut milk

soften cheese, mix all ingredients and add to graham cracker crust. Bake for about 35 minutes at 350. Cool. Add Strawberry jam on top and chill over night in fridge. Yummers!

• 1 decade ago

even easier....they sell a no bake cheesecake in a box in the "Bakery" aisle of the supermarket. My 7 year old brother can make it so I have no doubt you could too. Not sure how they taste but you could make it then get frozen strawberries with syrup or...take fresh strawberries, cut them in quarters, use about 1/2 cup of sugar per pint of strawberries and mash them up with a potato masher and it makes a sweet syrup with the strawberry juice. Here is the no bake I was talking about http://www.kraftfoods.com/jello/main.aspx?s=&m=jlo...

• 4 years ago

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://bitly.im/aMBnZ

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

• 1 decade ago

Olive Garden's Raspberry Mousse Cheesecake

Notes:

Another great dessert by Olive Garden.

Ingredients:

RASPBERRY MOUSSE

1 1/2 tsp. Gelatin

1 1/2 Tbsp. Cold water

1/2 C. Raspberry preserves

2 Tbsp. Sugar

1 C. Heavy whipping cream

FILLING

1 lb. Cream cheese - softened

1/2 C. Sugar

2 Eggs

1/2 tsp. Vanilla

1 9" chocolate crumb crust - prepared

Preparation:

FILLING-Preheat oven to 325~. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer on medium until thoroughly blended, about 3 to 4 minutes. Pour into prepared crust. Place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Cool to refrigerated temperature. MOUSSE-Sprinkle gelatin over cold water, stir and let stand 1 minute. Micro on HIGH for 30 seconds or until gelatin is completely dissolved. (Or heat on stove with 1 additional tablespoon of water.) Combine gelatin with preserves. Chill 10 minutes. CREAM-Whip cream until soft peaks form. Add 2 tablespoon sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form. Measure out 1-1/2 c of whipped cream for mousse and set aside. Refrigerate remainder of cream for topping. Gently fold raspberry mixture into measured whipped cream. Spread raspberry mousse on top of chilled cheesecake, mounding slightly in the center. Chill 1 hour before serving. To serve, cut cheesecake into 6 servings and top each piece with a dollop of reserved whipped cream.

Source(s): CopyKat.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I make the Jello brand NO BAKE cheesecake. Its fast and easy and it doesn't last more than three days around here. Best part -- NO BAKE! I buy it at Wal-Mart, on the same isle as the Jello pudding and stuff. Good Luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.