Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 decade ago

what happens if you drink spoiled milk?

I just drank some spoiled milk. My girlfriend said i could die. Honestly, I don't think its spoiled, but it was a LITTLE bit clumpy. It wasn't really clumpy - i didn't even notice and it tasted normal.

Favorite Answer

If it was really spoiled you would be vomiting. You are not going to die...she must really think you are gullible!

Hey...whatever doesn't kill you

Source(s): I'm a mom and I know from experience

Why on earth would you drink spoiled milk? I had to answer your question just for this reason. You will get sick!!!! Some people will spit it out right away. This is a common reaction. It it was an accident the worst reaction to spoiled milk appears to be a lot like projectile vomiting.The other reaction is fallowed by a sound you tend to make in the form of oooo!! aaaakkk!! Grosss! Not one of these make sense, because of the disgusting look on your face. The other would be a sick feeling, and believe me you will never forget the experience. As far as illness I am uncertain you will get one right away. It may or may not happen. I don't ever recommend spoiled milk.

Bad Milk Game

Sour Cream and numerous other dairy products are made of spoiled milk. The only thing that I would worry about is a bad after taste. If you tummy feels bad later, take some tums.

Why do you think milk is pasteurized? It's very unlikely that spoiled milk will hurt you. If it tasted normal, perhaps it was contaminated with some lemon juice or something else that made it curdle?

The girlfriend scares me.

If a baby drank spoilt milk and depending on how long it was spoiled already, there would be a problem because mine did and she was hospitalized for it because of her babysitter who made her drink it. As adults, it might have a minimal effect on us depending if we are lactose tolerant, we might have a bad stomach resulting to vomiting but not as much as a child or baby.

Depends what was residing in your milk.

Best case scenario you just drank cottage cheese.

Worst case scenario you will feel woozy in a while, start itching all over and tah dah! food poisoning, go get your stomach pumped at the hospital.

I think you will be all right. This toddler was o'k' in drinking a 5 day old bottle of milk which was unrefrigerated too!

Lol 8 yrs ago

• Fulita

You'll be fine. There was actually cottage cheese in that carton. You picked up the wrong one.