Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

what happens if you drink spoiled milk?

I just drank some spoiled milk. My girlfriend said i could die. Honestly, I don't think its spoiled, but it was a LITTLE bit clumpy. It wasn't really clumpy - i didn't even notice and it tasted normal.

• Favorite Answer

Ummm, I dont think it would be a good thing to drink spoiled milk nomatter how clumpy it is. But hey if u like it, I cant stop u rite?

Why on earth would you drink spoiled milk? I had to answer your question just for this reason. You will get sick!!!!

Some people will spit it out right away. This is a common reaction. It it was an accident the worst reaction to spoiled milk appears to be a lot like projectile vomiting.The other reaction is fallowed by a sound you tend to make in the form of oooo!! aaaakkk!! Grosss! Not one of these make sense, because of the disgusting look on your face. The other would be a sick feeling, and believe me you will never forget the experience. As far as illness I am uncertain you will get one right away. It may or may not happen. I don't ever recommend spoiled milk.

Source(s): I drank spoiled milk once... It was the same bad reaction I just explained to you.

I ate a bowl of cereal with sour milk....didn t even know it was sour until my son went to get a glass of milk and he said it was past date and off . It was too late for me...I woke up at 2:00 am and had it bad from both ends. Still can t eat today. So my answer would be sour milk, or milk that has gone bad will make you sick to your stomach you may vomit and have diarrhea but it won t kill you.

• ?

Maybe you become spoiled. Other than that nothing. However, I did hear about one person whose leg fell off from drinking spoiled milk. So just in case, be careful.

nothing will happen. consider this; both cheese and yoghurt are spoiled milk. the worst that could happen is you get a nasty taste in the mouth and your girlfriend won't kiss you for the rest of the day.

There really isn't anything wrong with "spoiled" milk....it isn't going to kill you and it won't make you sick. Think about cheese, yogurt and other dairy products...it is curdled milk....some dairy products (blue cheese) even has mold growing on it...it won't make you sick.....

you might get a bit queasy but you should be fine as long as you didnt keep drinking it,did you? oh and tell your girlfriend shes a moron

i'm not sure who's more stupid, you or your girlfriend. you won't die you may just get really sick if it was very spoilt, buy it doesn't sound like it was.

(have you ever considered she may want you dead if she is telling you stuff like that, be careful.)

I don't know since I always check dates of expiration on everything in my fridge!

It will probably make you vomit if it was truely spoiled.