dude
Lv 4
dude asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

what effect kids more violent video games or violent muisc?????

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Red
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Neither of them effect kids. Crappy parenting from lazy parents effects kids. It's weird how it works. Parents blame their kids behavior on video games, but at the same time parents depend on their kids playing video games for hours so they don't have to be parents. If parents would step in, moderate their activities, and teach them right from wrong and smart from dumb, they would grow up be sane, acceptable human beings. The parents are unwilling to accept the responsibility for their kids actions, so they blame something else. I guess disguising bad parenting with violent media is the popular thing to do nowadays. And besides, violence isn't learned, it's human nature. It's a parents job to teach them how to use it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe violent video games because they get to shoot and kill people. where in music all you do is hear about it. I listen to rock music and sometimes the songs can be vary violent but im not a violent person-And u know what i dont play video games. but mainly parents and surroundings affect children.

• 1 decade ago

I think that kids that mimic violent video games and then blame it on them are stupid. If they can't depict reality from fantasy then they should be institutionalized. And as for violent music, music is music, they just sing about it to sell records.

• 1 decade ago

I love rap and violent vidio games and it dosn't make me violent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

violent music definite

• 1 decade ago

None of them. Parents, friends and the social norm affect kids more in my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

both! including TV, Newspaper

• 1 decade ago

Abusive parents!

• 1 decade ago

yahoo answers..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.